Start, locate and control your car from virtually anywhere with your iPhone, or Apple Watch!
“Making the cloud-connected car a reality”
"The coolest thing at the Consumer Electronics Show"
"Without a doubt, one of the coolest apps I've ever seen"
Directed created the connected car category for the automotive aftermarket with the launch of Viper SmartStart in 2009. With the release of the 5.0 app and launch of Directed SmartStart Pro devices, connecting with and controlling your vehicle is faster and easier than ever.
- Add a Directed SmartStart module to the Viper system in your car so you can start, lock and unlock your car from virtually anywhere. Receive alerts if your car alarm goes off.
- Add a Directed SmartStart GPS module instead, and you can also locate your car and get notifications if your car is speeding or goes where it's not supposed to go.
- Directed SmartStart Digital Systems provide the ultimate connected car experience, including engine status with runtime display, and other feedback directly from the vehicle databus.
- Want to protect an offroad vehicle, watercraft or other specialty vehicle? Now Viper Powersports GPS ultra-low current systems can be added to your SmartStart app. Disable the starter, locate your vehicle, or get alerts if someone moves one of your powersports vehicles.
Are you tired of carrying around another clunky remote control on your keychain, or finding yourself out of range when you really need to warm up or cool down your car before getting in? Now you can securely remote start, lock/unlock, or find your car just by pushing a button on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Directed SmartStart 4.0 gives you fingertip control over the following features of your Directed remote start or security/remote start system:
- Remote car starter
- Trunk release
- Aux channels
Directed SmartStart GPS lets you locate your vehicle or get notified via alerts if your kids go somewhere they aren’t supposed to, or drive unsafely.
How do you get Directed SmartStart? Just follow these three simple steps:
1) Download the free Directed SmartStart app
2) Get SmartStart installed in your car (see mysmartstart.com for more information and where to buy Directed SmartStart)
3) Set up your SmartStart account, and start using your SmartStart system
That’s all there is to it!
Directed SmartStart also includes membership in Motor Club, providing convenient flat rate 24/7 access to our nationwide roadside assistance network. Just press a button in the app to get connected for towing due to breakdown or accidents, or assistance with a dead battery or flat tire.
- Convenient widget provides quick access to sending commands
- Two new dashboards added that allow you to pick the layout and features most important to you
- Enhanced remote start feedback: the app confirms the command and then follows it up a few moments later to let you know if the engine is running, or stopped (digital systems only). The details are provided right on the dashboard too, no need to check your status page all the time.
- Enhanced command feedback: Now when you send a command to your SmartStart system, the app provides the details for the command right on the dashboard and keeps them there in case you forget and want to check back later to confirm what happened. Doors locked at 8:30AM? Check! (all systems)
- Is my car secure when I remote start it? Yep, we've been doing this a long time. The car is started, but only you can drive it away.
- Can I control all of my cars with the same app? You bet, just install Directed SmartStart systems in your other vehicles and they will show up in the app automatically.
- What is Motor Club? It's our roadside assistance program that is included with every SmartStart Secure service plan (requires user to sign up via mysmartstart web site).
Added support for Directed SmartStart Pro devices
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Für die Idee allein 4 Sterne.
Ob's funktioniert werde ich erfahren wenn das Viper System mit meinem Auto kompatibel ist (Daihatsu,Copen)
Es funktioniert perfekt und 10,-€ pro Monat auf jeden Fall wert
Mehr Infos findet man in deutscher Sprache auf www.ampire.de
Hätte erwartet das die App ohne Login geht ohne das man sich beim Netz anmelden muss für ging das perfekt.
Die App für Apple Watch geht nicht so hat keine Verbindung zum iPhone Man kann die Tür nicht auf und zu sperren das iPhone muss immer an sein.So perfekt läuft es noch nicht find ich schade.
- Directed Electronics, Inc.
- 209.8 MB
- Erfordert iOS 9.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- © 2015 Directed
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.