Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Start, locate and control your car from virtually anywhere with your iPhone or Apple Watch!
“Making the cloud-connected car a reality”
"The coolest thing at the Consumer Electronics Show"
"Without a doubt, one of the coolest apps I've ever seen"
Directed created the connected car category for the automotive aftermarket with the launch of SmartStart in 2009. With the release of its all-new 4th generation Directed SmartStart app, connecting with and controlling your vehicle is easier than ever – including control via your Apple Watch!
- Add a Directed SmartStart module to the remote start or security system in your car so you can start, lock and unlock your car from virtually anywhere. Receive push or text notification if your car alarm goes off.
- Add a Directed SmartStart GPS module instead, and you can also locate your car, share activity on Facebook (because your car needs friends, too), and set safety notifications if your car is speeding or goes where it's not supposed to go.
- For the ultimate connected car experience, install a complete Directed SmartStart Digital System and you’ll also get notified if your vehicle sets a diagnostic code, along with direct feedback from the car databus for feature status. Check out the 60 Day Free Trial GPS Premium service that’s included at no extra cost with these systems!
- For more convenience, add a Directed SmartKey module and your car will unlock when you approach the car, and lock again automatically when you walk away.
- Directed SmartStart is designed for use with compatible remote start and security systems sold under the following Directed brands: Astrostart, Automate, AutoStart, Clifford, and Python.
Are you tired of carrying around another clunky remote control on your keychain, or finding yourself out of range when you really need to warm up or cool down your car before getting in? Now you can securely remote start, lock/unlock, or find your car just by pushing a button on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, using the exciting new 4.0 SmartStart app from Directed, the leader in vehicle security and remote start.
The sleek, modern dashboard of Directed SmartStart 4.0 gives you fingertip control over the following features of your installed Directed remote start or security/remote start system:
- Remote car starter
- Trunk release
- Aux channels
With Directed SmartStart GPS, locate your vehicle and add cool features such as SmartFence and Speed alerts so you get notified if your kids go somewhere they aren’t supposed to, or drive unsafely.
How do you get Directed SmartStart? Just follow these three simple steps:
1) Download the free Directed SmartStart app
2) Get SmartStart installed in your car (see www.mysmartstart.com/?b=d for more information and where to buy Directed SmartStart).
3) Set up your SmartStart account, and start using your SmartStart system.
That’s all there is to it!
Free features: Directed SmartStart 4.0 also includes free Guest membership in Motor Club, providing convenient flat rate 24/7 access to our nationwide roadside assistance network. Just press a button in the app to get connected for towing due to breakdown or accidents, or assistance with a dead battery or flat tire. No hardware or service purchase required.
Download the free app and check it out.
- Is my car secure when I remote start it? Yep, we've been doing this a long time. The car is started, but only you can drive it away.
- Can I control all of my cars with the same app? You bet, just install Directed SmartStart systems in your other vehicles and they will show up in the app automatically.
- What is Motor Club? It's our roadside assistance program that is included with every SmartStart Secure service plan. Guest members sign up for free membership and pay only $79 per incident. Secure Plan subscribers get free roadside assistance included with their service plan.
Neue Funktionen von Version 4.2.2
Various bug fixes
Kunden kauften auch:
- Kategorie: Lifestyle
- Aktualisiert: 07.12.2016
- Version: 4.2.2
- Größe: 136 MB
- Apple Watch: Ja
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Directed Electronics, Inc.
- © 2015 Directed
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 8.2 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.