DJI GS Pro
Von DJI JAPAN
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
GS Pro (also known as Ground Station Pro) is an iPad app designed to control or plan automatic flights for DJI aircraft. Through its clear, concise interface, complex flight missions can be planned with a few taps. GS Pro will then automatically take pictures at pre-set waypoints, providing the accuracy required for precision mapping. A Virtual Fence feature increases safety and ease of use by locking the aircraft’s height and speed within a designated area. With these features, GS Pro dramatically increases the efficiency of various industrial applications, including but not limited to, aerial imaging, architecture, precision agriculture, electrical inspections, search and rescue, safety control, and more.
3D Map Area
GS Pro automatically generates efficient flight paths after the user has set their required flight zone and camera parameters. The aircraft will then follow this route throughout its mission. The image data captured during these flights can be input into 3D reconstruction software to generate 3D maps, while the mission itself can be saved for re-use.
Virtual fence defines a specific area of flight and is useful in scenarios where some areas of a site are no-fly zones or if flight should only happen within one area, such as during manual pesticide spraying or flight. It is also useful in pilot training situations. As the aircraft approaches the virtual fence, it will brake and hover to ensure it stays within the flight area.
Tap and Go Waypoint Flight
Set a waypoint flight path, define waypoint actions then start flying with a tap.
DJI GS Pro is a powerful, convenient and easy to use tool. With just a few taps on an iPad, complex flight routes can be created, giving critical missions added accuracy and reliability.
GS Pro is an indispensable tool that is capable of dramatically increasing efficiency in a wide range of industries.
GS Pro is compatible with the following DJI aerial platforms and flight controllers:
Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional, Phantom 4/Pro*, Inspire 1/Inspire 2* Matrice 100/600/600 Pro, A3, N3, and Mavic Pro,
Compatible cameras: Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional, Phantom 4/Pro, and Zenmuse X3, X5, X5R, X4S*, X5S*, and Z3
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.0.2
1. Removed bug that may disable all features after January 15
2. Focus Length parameter in “New Customer Camera” can now be set as a floating point.
3. The User Manual can now be displayed in full screen.
1. Added support for Zenmuse XT and Z30 cameras in 3D Map – Area. Latest camera firmware required.
2. Added Manual Control of Aircraft heading and gimbal pitch in Waypoint - Route
3. Now supports two step landing in the latest flight controller firmware.
4. Now supports live preview streaming to the app through the HDMI, AV or EXT ports of Lightbridge when using A3 with M600 or M600 Pro.