DJI GS Pro
By DJI JAPAN
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
GS Pro (also known as Ground Station Pro) is an iPad app designed to control or plan automatic flights for DJI aircraft. Through its clear, concise interface, complex flight missions can be planned with a few taps. GS Pro will then automatically take pictures at pre-set waypoints, providing the accuracy required for precision mapping. A Virtual Fence feature increases safety and ease of use by locking the aircraft’s height and speed within a designated area. With these features, GS Pro dramatically increases the efficiency of various industrial applications, including but not limited to, aerial imaging, architecture, precision agriculture, electrical inspections, search and rescue, safety control, and more.
3D Map Area
GS Pro automatically generates efficient flight paths after the user has set their required flight zone and camera parameters. The aircraft will then follow this route throughout its mission. The image data captured during these flights can be input into 3D reconstruction software to generate 3D maps, while the mission itself can be saved for re-use.
Virtual fence defines a specific area of flight and is useful in scenarios where some areas of a site are no-fly zones or if flight should only happen within one area, such as during manual pesticide spraying or flight. It is also useful in pilot training situations. As the aircraft approaches the virtual fence, it will brake and hover to ensure it stays within the flight area.
Tap and Go Waypoint Flight
Set a waypoint flight path, define waypoint actions then start flying with a tap.
DJI GS Pro is a powerful, convenient and easy to use tool. With just a few taps on an iPad, complex flight routes can be created, giving critical missions added accuracy and reliability.
GS Pro is an indispensable tool that is capable of dramatically increasing efficiency in a wide range of industries.
GS Pro is compatible with the following DJI aerial platforms and flight controllers:
Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional, Phantom 4/Pro*, Inspire 1/Inspire 2* Matrice 100/600/600 Pro, A3, N3, and Mavic Pro,
Compatible cameras: Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional, Phantom 4/Pro, and Zenmuse X3, X5, X5R, X4S*, X5S*, and Z3
What's New in Version 1.6.0
1. New: Support for M200/P4A
2. New: Support for KML/SHP/KMZ file import, view, and creating flight missions accordingly
3. New: Save the current mission’s parameter as Default, so that newly created mission will follow the same parameter
4. New: Support Poly No Fly Zone
5. New: Add option to always display WGS84 coordinates, even in non-WGS84 environment
6. Enhancement: Max Flight Height extend to 500M
7. Enhancement: Flight Speed now could set down to 1 m/s
8. Enhancement: More information in the parameter info panel.
9. Enhancement: When setting camera pitch in 3DMap, the flight route will shift accordingly to capture the target area
10. Fix: No video streaming when using Zenmuse Z3 camera
Tolle Bedienung, tolle Features - eine fehlt leider
Die Funktionen sind allesamt wirklich sehr nützlich und ergänzen die DJI GO 4 sinnvoll. Als Sahnehäubchen fehlen im Waypoint Modus leider die POIs. Jetzt muss man sich noch selbst um die Richtung des Kopters und den Neigungswinkel der Kamera kümmern. Das verkompliziert die Nutzung des Waypoint Modus erheblich. Das können Apps wie Litchi oder Autopilot schon sehr lange. Unverständlich warum das in dieser App fehlt.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 11 August 2017
- Version: 1.6.0
- Size: 81.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Developer: DJI JAPAN K.K.
- ©2016-2017 DJI JAPAN K.K.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- POI$$One-Time Charge10,99 €
- POI$$Fly Time Charge1,09 €
- KML/SHP$$KML/SHP File Import54,99 €