Von Northern Speech Services, Inc
Diese App steht nur im App Store für iOS-Geräte zur Verfügung.
Excellent visual tool to aid professionals in educating patients and families about swallowing disorders. This app features state-of-the-art animations derived from MBSImP™ research on swallowing physiology and impairment. The custom-designed video animations accurately depict normal swallow physiology and provide clear examples of varying physiologic impairments of the swallow. Video controls allow for zoom, slow motion, pause, and frame-by-frame forward and reverse. Also new in this version is a brief audio-visual overview of normal swallow function.
Animations are of adult physiology and include:
• Normal Swallow, Lateral View
• Normal Swallow, A/P View
• Example of Penetration with Aspiration
• Impairment of Anterior Hyoid Excursion
• Impairment of Bolus Hold
• Impairment of Bolus Transport
• Impairment of Epiglottic Movement
• Impairment of Esophageal Clearance
• Impairment of Initiation of Pharyngeal Swallow
• Impairment of Laryngeal Elevation
• Impairment of Laryngeal Vestibular Closure
• Impairment of Lip Closure
• Impairment of Mastication
• Impairment of PES Opening
• Impairment of Pharyngeal Contraction
• Impairment of Pharyngeal Stripping Wave
• Impairment of Soft Palate Elevation
• Impairment of Tongue Base Retraction
• Animations depict adult physiology, including normal swallow.
• The animations included in this app accurately represent the anatomy and physiology of normal and impaired swallowing function. They were developed in conjunction with the evidence-based "Modified Barium Swallow Impairment Profile," or MBSImP.
• Rarely does one physiologic swallow impairment exist alone. This app highlights primary impairments, but co-existing impairments typically occur and the examples shown here are no exception.
• Available for iPhone and iPad.
Neue Funktionen von Version 2.1.2
- Fixed bug where the animation frames would appear out of order on some devices
- 10,99 €
- Kategorie: Medizin
- Aktualisiert: 07.11.2017
- Version: 2.1.2
- Größe: 313 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Northern Speech Services, Inc
- © 2012-2017 Northern Speech Services, Inc
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 8.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.