The FRANK-ElectroFusion Studio app captures quality relevant data during the preparation of PE / PP pipes for the electro fusion welding process.
The BARCODE function decodes and shows the contents of barcodes conform to ISO12176-3 (fusion operator badge), ISO12176-4 (traceability code), ASTM F2897 (component code) and ISO13950 (fitting welding barcode).
The WELDING function captures data during the preparation of the welding process following a pre-determined profile, e.g. job code, joint code, photos of quality relevant steps, GPS-data, system barcodes etc.
Welding parameters will be transmitted via bluetooth connection (BLE) to compatible electro fusion controllers (processors) and the welding process will be started. The welding process data can be monitored within the range of the bluetooth connection. After the welding process is finished the device log in transmitted to the Smartphone and added to the captured data.
After uploading to the server database the data can be reviewed on the EFCC-WepApp (ElectroFusion Control Center) by a limited group of people.
Read more on http://electrofusion.de
App languages: DE, FR, EN, PT, ES, IT, PL
- Basic RTL (right to left) support
- Added support for hebrew and traditional chinese
- Moved operator screen to beginning of welding process
- Moved notes screen in front of cooling screen
- Error cods 100 & 101 are more reliable now when protocols from other devices are loaded
Ratings and Reviews
Funktioniert einwandfrei. Man muss sich allerdings an den neuen Komfort erstmal gewöhnen:-)
Und das Beste: die App kostet nix
- PF Schweisstechnologie GmbH
- 65 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German, Hebrew
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 PF-Schweißtechnologie GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.