By PhotoFast Global Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
1. Play MP3 directly from the i-FlashDrive accessory without taking capacity from your iOS devices.
2. Play mp4/m4v/mov (coded in H264/AAC) directly from the i-FlashDrive app accessory without taking capacity from your iOS devices.
3. Paste from Clipboard. Select text in Safari or email, copy and paste in i-FlashDrive app into a single text file, or from Camera Roll, copy and paste in i-FlashDrive app as single photo files.
i-FlashDrive allows you to store, view and manage files on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Exchange files between your iOS devices and Mac/PC.
i-FlashDrive features document viewer, file manager, voice recorder, text editor and other features. i-FlashDrive also supports many file management operations: i.e. delete, move, copy, share and more.
Contact Backup in vcf format is available for free.
Supported File Formats:
Document: Pages, Numbers, Keynote, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, rtf, txt, html, pdf
Image: jpg, png, bmp, gif, tif, tiff, ico, xbm, cur
Audio: mp3, aac, m4a, aif, aiff, wav, caf
Video: mp4, mov, m4v (without DRM), mkv, avi, flv, rm, rmvb, wmv, vob, 3gp
What's New in Version 1.1.3
Fixed: Stability issue in iOS 11
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 05 October 2017
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 138 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: ALL BOND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
- © 2016 PhotoFast Global Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.