Von Seagate Technology
Öffne iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Seagate Media App gives you access to your photos, videos, music, and documents stored on compatible Seagate storage devices. Quickly and easily browse your digital library with a classic file/folder view, thumbnails, or using a range of filters.
• Access your media library stored on a Seagate Wireless device – no Internet connection required
• Access content stored on your Seagate Personal Cloud device from any available Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Enter your username and password in the “Remote Access" tab when outside of your home network.
• Create, edit, and save files directly to/from your Seagate Wireless/Plus and Personal Cloud (local-only) devices using compatible 3rd party apps
• Synchronize your files on popular cloud services like Dropbox (requires Internet connection and only available on Wireless Plus)
• Backup pictures and videos automatically from your mobile device
• Cast content to Chromecast, Roku, LG Smart TVs, Xbox One, Sonos, Amazon Fire TV*, and most DLNA devices
*Install our new Seagate Media Receiver app to your Amazon Fire TV to browse content through Seagate Media app before casting to your TV.
Seagate Media App works with:
• Seagate Wireless
• Seagate Wireless Plus
• Seagate Personal Cloud
• Seagate GoFlex Satellite
• Seagate Central
Please visit our app support site for articles, videos, and more at the Seagate Media Support (Developer) website.
Neue Funktionen von Version 22.214.171.124
• Add private folders to Seagate Media App (SMA) from your Personal Cloud*
• Access your Personal Cloud's new web-based Filebrowser app via Settings > Personal Cloud Files in SMA
• Open, create, edit, or save files in compatible 3rd party apps directly to/from Personal Cloud via remote access
• Support for casting music to Chromecast Audio devices
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
• New features for Seagate Wireless, Wireless Plus, and Personal Cloud devices only:
- Moments view to see all your photos and home videos grouped by date
- Fast scroll in Moments view to quickly scroll through your favorite moments
- New filter and advanced search capabilities for your media files by camera make, camera model, creation date, and more
- Videos > Home Videos view
- Additional sorting options
*To add private folders to SMA over Remote Access, go to https://personalcloud.seagate.com/ and login. If your Personal Cloud device is accessible in the same Local Area Network, use your local Personal Cloud IP address and login.
From the Filebrowser app, select any folder(s) from your private share and click on "Add to Seagate Media"
- Kategorie: Foto und Video
- Aktualisiert: 13.02.2017
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- Größe: 123 MB
- Sprachen: Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch, Italienisch, Japanisch, Koreanisch, Niederländisch, Portugiesisch, Russisch, Spanisch, Tradit. Chinesisch, Vereinf. Chinesisch
- Entwickler: Seagate Technologies LLC
- © 2017 Seagate Technology
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 8.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.