View GPS eXchange format (GPX) files on your Mac.
GPX Viewer can view GPX files exported from many GPS devices and other apps such as our Road Trip Planner app.
Note: you can edit GPX files, but you can’t save your edits. To edit and save GPX files please use our GPX Editor app available from the Mac App Store.
- Open and edit multiple GPX files.
- View with Apple Maps or Open Street Maps.
- View and edit waypoints, routes, tracks, track points, and file info.
- View track charts of elevation, distance, and speed.
- Copy waypoints, routes, tracks and file info to the clipboard in text format.
- Copy & paste waypoints, routes, and tracks from one file to another.
- Show or hide waypoints and track points.
- Drag waypoints and track points to a new location on the map.
- Add new waypoints, tracks and track points.
- Get current weather for a waypoint or track point.
- Download elevation for any waypoint or track point.
- Take a screen shot of the map for printing or reference.
- Drag and drop track points to rearrange their ordering (within the track point list).
- Preferences let you change pin, route and track colors and more.
- Flickr search for photos and videos at any waypoint or track point location.
- Delete waypoints, routes and track points to refine your GPX file.
- Delete multiple track points easily.
- Combine track segments.
- Combine tracks.
- Convert track points into waypoints.
- Merge track points.
- Delete track segments.
- And more!
Note that GPX extensions are ignored.
We also have an iOS version of the GPX Viewer with a similar name.
- Fixed a bug when converting trackpoints to waypoints.
- Other bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Excellent GPX Viewer
Excellent GPX Viewer with Apple Maps and Openstreetmap (OpenCycleMap,Thunderforest Outdoors) integration, and tons of features like displaying elevation charts, weather, webcams and street view for any waypoint, editing tracks and waypoints etc.
An option for map tile caching and custom tile providers would make GPX Viewer even more useful (maybe also an in-app purchase to upgrade to the „complete“ GPX Editor).
There are many web tools to view GPX files. This tool does not provide more features than these free tools. You even can’t change the color of a track!
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.