grasp - pretty. smart.
By Ursula Roesler
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Easily become an expert in ..
- Art: Bauhaus, Albrecht Dürer, Der Rhein. Eine europäische Flusslandschaft, Il Divino, Egypt, Expressionism, Impressionism, Karl Lagerfeld. Modemethode., Kazimir Malevich, Max Ernst, Michelangelo Buonarotti, Outer Space, Parkomanie. Die Gartenlandschaften des Fürst PücklerRenaissance
- Fashion: Classical Male Fashion
- Movies & TV Series: Alien, Aliens, Casablanca, Planet of the Apes, Raumpatrouille
- Languages & Alphabets: Albanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Hiragana, Italian, Katakana, Kanji, Japanese, Latin Proverbs, Polish, (Brazilian) Portuguese, Radio Alphabet, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Technology: Mac OS X, Combustion Engine
- Business: Author rights, Intercultural Communication, Management of Global Organizations
- Geography: Capitals, US States
The official app for German museums Bundeskunsthalle in Bonn and Reiss-Engelhorn in Mannheim. Based on the knowldge directly provided by their curators.
Upgrade from reading. Start grasping.
What's New in Version 2.6
New set (in German): Der Rhein. Eine europäische Flusslandschaft
- Category: Education
- Updated: 01 October 2016
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Ursula Roesler
- © CC Crafted Coding GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.