Guitar Interval Ear Trainer
von Rolfs Apps
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
One of the first steps in ear training is recognizing intervals. Knowing what the distance is between two notes. Because every melody, chord or scale consists of a series of intervals, this is a very useful and also fundamental skill in music.
This app helps you to identify the intervals and at the same time how to find them on the guitar.
With an improved knowledge of intervals on the guitar you can figure out chord progressions more easily, can reproduce melodies as you hear them, get a better understanding of written music etc.
- 17 selectable intervals, from unison, minor second thru major tenth.
- Choice between melodic and harmonic intervals, ascending & descending.
- A graphical representation of intervals on the guitar.
- The root note can be chosen over two octaves.
- Automatic or locked portrait and landscape mode.
- The optional voice function is convenient for training in the car.
- Practice and test (quiz)mode.
- Intervals are grouped by difficulty level. Each group has 6 progress indicators corresponding to the different interval types (melodic ascending/descending, harmonic ascending/descending, random melodic, random harmonic/melodic).
- Optional reference melodies for each interval can be played. These should help in learning intervals faster.
- In practicing harmonic intervals, the interval is classified as consonant/dissonant. Hearing this difference is benificial in identifying harmonic intervals.
- More than 10 alternate tunings e.g. the NST (new standard tuning) and all fourths tuning.The latter has the property that same intervals all have similar patterns down or across the fretboard.
- Option to play only tapped notes (interval type "None"). Useful in figuring out melodies or trying alternate tunings.
- In practice mode the root can also be played as the second note in the interval.
- To be in line with written music, enharmonic equivalent notes are used to have classical interval names. E.g. the 3 semitone interval C - D# will be called minor third C - Eb.
- Intervals can be practiced and tested in a scale context. Sometimes the same intervals may sound quite different just because of being played in another scale. To strengthen the scale interval knowledge the partial scale runs of the interval can be played automatically backward and/or forward for a chosen scale.
- More than 15 of the most important scales are implemented and can be visualized on the fretboard. The scale notes are clustered and colored to show clearly the root note for which the interval applies.
- Support for the right hand player, the left hand player with a right handed guitar and the left handed player with a left handed guitar. Use the left handed option in settings plus turn the device by 180 degrees to get a suitable guitar orientation.
- Universal app: on iPad complete fretboard is visible without scrolling.
Neue Funktionen von Version 4.2
- iOS 7.1 tested.
- Minor bug fixes.
- 2,69 €
- Kategorie: Musik
- Aktualisiert: 17.02.2014
- Version: 4.2
- Größe: 12.1 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Rolf Steenge
- © none
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 5.1 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch. Diese App ist für iPhone 5 optimiert.