iCatcher! podcast app
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
If you love podcasts as much as I do, then you'll want to use the iCatcher! podcast app. Get it now so you can subscribe, download and listen to your favorites while on the go.
• Background Refresh (iOS 7 and up only)
• Subscribe to your favorite podcasts in the app and manage them in the app
• Download episodes over WiFi or Cellular (on devices that have cellular).
• Download in the background on devices running iOS 7+
• Download multiple episodes at once (up to 3 on WiFi and 2 on cellular).
• Support for Password Protected feeds
• Sync subscriptions, episode playback positions and playlists between your devices with iCloud
• Universal App
• Full retina display support
• Search in all views to find that podcast or episode you are looking for
• Play audio in the background
• Custom playlists with filtering options by podcast, episodes and more.
• Support for continuous playback (toggle it on now playing screen just below time elapsed).
• All device orientations supported with configurable option in the settings
• You can unsubscribe to podcasts and still have them on your device. Use that for those less than stellar podcasts!
• Full VoiceOver support
• Variable playback speed 0.75x, 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, 2x
• Playback speed remembered per podcast
• Support for podcasts with chapters and chapter images (MP3 and M4A)
• Use your headset controls including Bluetooth car controls (when paired) to play/pause, jump forward or back 30 seconds
• Sleep timer
• Beautifully rendered show notes
• Onscreen controls for jumping ahead 30 seconds, or jump back 30.
• Gesture Support on the now playing screen (when the podcast logo is showing) to aid in hands free use
• Double-tap to play/pause
• Swipe up to toggle playback speed
• Swipe left/right to rewind/fast-forward
• Home of the L gesture for the 2 minute Leo jump.
• See Settings and Gestures for more and for customizing rewind/fast-forward gestures
• Support for AirPlay, watch or listen to those podcasts on your big screen
• Support for external display of videos for devices that support an external display (get the Apple HDMI adapter)
• Watch or listen to your favorite podcasts with a familiar layout
• Customizable options like Auto-Play on connect to start playing the last playing podcast when you plug your headphones in (some restrictions, settings, playback, general).
FIND NEW PODCASTS QUICK
• Find your podcasts by title, keyword or by author
• Browse the top podcasts by category
• Manually add podcasts with a URL
• Support for Password Protected feeds
• Option to download a single episode
• Browse the web in the app to find podcasts to add. Browser will prompt if you tap a link that is podcast feed.
• Import Podcast subscriptions for episodes that are already in your device from iTunes
• Import your OPML file from iTunes or other iOS podcast app
• Import media by using iTunes File Sharing feature
• Add your existing audiobooks (non-password protected ones) using iTunes File Sharing feature
• Add previously downloaded podcasts from your computer using iTunes file sharing feature (see settings and import media for details).
• Completely customizable to meet your podcasts needs.
• Swipe across a podcast or episode to access additional options
• Podcast settings allow you to set the days the podcast typically comes out or the number of days between.
• Specify the number of episodes to download when new ones are available
• Share the podcast information via email with your friends
• Post to Twitter or Facebook from the now playing screen
Email: tap Help tab and tap Email Support
PLEASE NOTE: The app does NOT sync with iTunes. Like other podcast apps it is standalone app meant to subscribe and download on the device.
* If a feed doesn't work, then let me know so I can take a look at it
Requires iOS 7.1 or higher.
Neue Funktionen von Version 2.3.3
+Bug fix for the start offset not working in some scenarios
+Bug fix for the now playing lock screen updating
+Bug fix for airplay video and audio
+Other minor fixes
**If you like iCatcher! and use it everyday, then please take a moment and share on the app store reviews.
Your reviews help others to know about iCatcher!**
Follow me on twitter @joeisanerd
Umfangreichste Podcast-App im Store
+ sehr viele Funktionen
+ sehr gut für die eigenen Wünsche konfigurierbar
- etwas altertümliches Design (aber besser, als dass vor lauter flat-white kontrastarmen Design nichts mehr lesbar ist)
Wunsch: alle Bookmarks von allen Podcasts gebündelt an Evernote übergeben zu können (momentan geht das nur separat für jeden einzelnen Podcast)
Werde Premium kaufen, obwohl ich die Sleep-Funktion nicht brauche - aber der Entwickler gehört unterstützt!
Use it everyday.
- 2,99 €
- Kategorie: Nachrichten
- Aktualisiert: 18.02.2015
- Version: 2.3.3
- Größe: 10.9 MB
- Sprache: En
- Entwickler: Joe Graf
- © Joeisanerd.com
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 6.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch. Diese App ist für iPhone 5, iPhone 6 und iPhone 6 Plus optimiert.