The iFastViewer app lets you attend FastViewer sessions from the comfort of your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. Even if you’re on the go, you no longer have to miss out on presentations, web conferences, online meetings or training sessions.
See your meeting partner’s desktop. You can view it in fit-to-screen mode or zoom in and use multi-touch functions, like pinching your fingers together or apart, to smoothly scale the display size.
When remote control is enabled, the mouse cursers movement is now relative to your fingers movement.
Tap on the camera icon to see video images of all participants in a meeting with a webcam. If your device has a camera, you can even transmit your own video image.
Navigate on the iFastViewer app to the "audio" tab: Here you can dynamically activate and deactivate your speaker or microphone to participate in the sessions voice communication.
The chat function also lets you join in discussions even when you’re not at your desktop.
The list of participants lists all of a session’s attendees. You can also see who’s sharing their desktops.
As moderator you can manage the participants and control who is sharing and in remote control as well.
What is FastViewer?
FastViewer lets you view and participate in presentations, meetings and training courses online – all in a secure and easy-to-use environment. And it’s also certified by Germany’s TÜV SÜD certification organization.
New Feature: iOS Screen Sharing
- iFastviewer can now share its screen within FastViewer Sessions
- This Feature is supported with iOS version 11 and later, as well as FastViewer Server Version 3.1.6628.24653 and later. (If the server version in use is not up to date, an info message will be displayed)
- Remote control is not supported, just viewing. (Usability: The remote control function for this scenario will be also disabled with FastViewer modules: WIN & Mac v3.2.0055)
- Info: The iOS Screen has to be shared again, if screenlock activated.
- Info: New tutorials are available for iFastViewer screensharing (setup & how to use). Those will be displayed if iFastViewer is selected for screensharing by a master.
How to setup:
Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls > Include „Screen Recording“
How to use:
Start iFastViewer App, if the iFastViewer App is selected for screensharing: Swipe to open control center and longpress / 3d touch the record button, select iFastViewer for screen sharing.
Additional Bugfixes and Improvements:
If a session number is wrong after multiple attempts, an information message will be displayed that the user has been temporarily locked
- If complete tabs are deactivated (for example audio in a standard support session), the audio tab will also be inaccessible inside the app
- Launch images and app icons have been updated
- Additional smaller improvements and bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Diese App. Ist leicht zu verstehen und schnell zu bedienen! Gerade für den Außendienst können vom WEB-Collaboration-Moderator eingeleitete Konferenzen auch an entlegene Standorte (Auto, Raststätte, Segelboot) aktuelle Charts, Bilder etc. an das Tablett übertragen werden. Leider können vom iPad keine Screen-Shots gesendet werden.
Der Aufbau geht schnell. Bitte noch ein neues Release zur vollständigen Möglichkeiten vom iPad.
Alles andere ist klasse.
die neue version hat mir sehr geholfen, wo ich auf die schnelle einem Kunde helfen musste
Macht das was es soll.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.