IFS Audit Manager
By IFS Management GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The IFS, the umbrella brand for global product safety and quality standards, offers from now one its users the possibility to implement and work with the standard through multiple different channels. In addition to the IFS Database and the audit software auditXpress, the new app IFS Audit Manager will support internal auditors in their task on site. The app runs on smartphones and tablets and provides, next to the included IFS checklist, various means of support during the audit. A compact collection of auditor questions, a glossary, guidelines and additional references on your device will help you as an auditor to perform your audit.
Functions and benefits:
- create new audits with the actual IFS checklist
- get helpful extra information related to IFS requirements
- find all IFS documents in one application on the smartphone
- export your audit report directly in an Excel or CSV file. No more need to copy your handwritten notes.
- never miss an update in IFS by carefully selected push notifications
- take notes whenever you find an IFS relevant issue in your company and connect it later to the related requirement in your internal audit
What's New in Version 1.1
more languages available, improved usability
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 20 March 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 29.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: IFS Management GmbH
- © IFS Management GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.