Von Mika Halttunen / MHGames
Öffne iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
NEW: Also try our new puzzle game Oddhop!
The casual mobile hit game Jewels (over 11 million installs already *) is finally on the App Store, better than ever!
iJewels a.k.a Jewels(**) is a simple, yet highly polished match-3 puzzle game. It can get quite addictive, so consider yourselves warned! ;)
iJewels has been downloaded 3.4 million times as of Feb 23rd 2011! Thank you!
• Colorful, crisp graphics (pixel perfect support for the Retina Display!)
• Smooth and polished game play (runs nicely at around 60 FPS on iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4, but also works fine on older devices)
• Global High Scores (cross-platform) — compete with players around the world! (courtesy of Scoreloop)
• Game Center supported on compatible devices!
• Four game modes: Normal, Timed, Quick and Infinite
• Calm and soothing music, including more intensive tracks for the Timed-mode
• You can play your iPod music by starting iPod before starting the game
• Supports iOS multitasking / fast app switching, automatically saves the game state on older OS versions as well
Try iJewels if you like puzzle / match-3 games — it's fun for the whole family! :)
Best rankings: #1 free app in Finland, Canada, Singapore and Jamaica! #2 in Malta! Top-5 free app in Sweden, Australia, Argentina, Ireland, Croatia, Mexico, Malaysia, Peru, Chile, Portugal, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Macau, #6 in the US!
Some user reviews:
"With the addition of the quick mode, I find myself constantly trying to beat my score every time I play. This is a very fun and addicting game. The different modes of game play give it a nice variety and the Game Center addition is nice too. 5 stars." -OQHMAM
"This is one of those apps that I keep coming back to! It's entertaining, well-made, and fun. Give it a try!" -Emidy
"For presentation, this gets top marks. It's great. I love the music too. Everything works together. And even though it's not an original idea, I had fun playing it. Overall, very nice!" -Trent
"I've been waiting for a game like this for free on the app store for so long! Thank GzoD and the creator lol for this :)" -Ichichi123
"This is a brilliant game. Very relaxing. Loads very quickly and works very well. Beautiful music too as it plays. Would definately recommend :)" -Caaccbbnew
NOTE: To opt out of automatic high score submission to Scoreloop/Game Center, go to the Profile-page and disable the score submission.
(iJewels is ad-supported with the option of removing ads with an In App Purchase. Also note that the ads are only in the main menu, not in-game.)
Please read the FAQ from the iJewels support site, before contacting for support!
*) As of Feb 23rd 2011, with Jewels v1.91
**) The game has always been called "Jewels", but as there was already an app by the same name on the App Store, the iOS-version is therefore called "iJewels".
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.5
• IMPROVED: Optimized textures for quicker loading and better runtime performance. The game should start up a bit quicker now. :)
• UPDATED: Updated various SDKs.
In version 1.4:
• IMPROVED: High resolution graphics on iPad. When running in the 2x-mode on iPad, most of the graphics are now in hi-res (apart from few menu screens & settings). Note that this requires iOS 4.1 to be installed. With iOS 3.2 the game works as before the update.
Remember to rate each update separately. Thanks to all the players and especially thanks for the reviews! So far, iJewels has been downloaded 3.4 million times (as of Feb 23rd 2011)! So again: Thank you!
Remember: I cannot reply to App Store reviews, so if you have problems, check out the FAQ from the iJewels support site (http://www.mhgames.org/jewels). If the FAQ doesn't answer your question, you can contact me at email@example.com. Please provide details of the problem, what device and iOS-version you have, etc.
...durch die hintergrund musik. Manchmal konzentrier ich mich sogar nur aufs zuhören der musik :)
Fehlt leider bloß, dass wenn man eine 4er Kette kriegt, man auch anschließend so ein Bonus-Jewel erhält (auch bei 5er)...
und es sollte evt. ein tick flüssiger laufen - dann TOP!
Zu gut... ❤
Kostet zuviel Zeit und Nerven - besser gar nicht anfangen 😜
Tolle Spielidee und extrem hörenswerte Musik. Von wem ist die denn?
- Kategorie: Spiele
- Aktualisiert: 05.05.2011
- Version: 1.5
- Größe: 19.8 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Mika Halttunen
- © 2010 Mika Halttunen.
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 3.1 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Remove Ads2,29 €