JaNet - Network Tools
von Michele Nucci
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
JaNet - Network Tools is one of the best and user-friendly network application currently available for iPhone and iPod touch. JaNet - Network Tools provides an extremely easy, fast and powerful collection of network tools for network security and diagnostic tasks. In particular, JaNet - Network Tools provides in a all-in-one application tools like: port scanner, network scanner, services scanner, ping, traceroute, DNS query, whois and recursive whois, wake-on-lan.
JaNet - Network Tools could be used to:
• quickly check for network problems
• check if your network devices like firewalls, routers, switches, servers, etc. are up and running
• check which unnecessary ports are open in a local or remote machine
• quickly check security holes in your network devices
• verify which IP addresses are in use in your network
• discover hidden machines and devices
• scan your local or Wi-Fi network to see if an intruder is using your network
• scan your local or Wi-Fi network to verify which devices are currently available
• scan your local or Wi-Fi network to get a list of available services and the related providers
• identify IP address, MAC address, vendor, name, type and many other information about each device available in your network
• retrieve a lot of information about a specific domain, machine or IP address using the integrated WHOIS tool
• get the location (country) of a specific machine or device
• wake a local or remote device
• perform DNS queries
• show information about the current used network
JaNet - Network Tools is highly configurable and has a modular structure which easily allows to add more features and tools in the future. JaNet - Network Tools has been developed by IT and network professionals with a more then 20 years of programming and network administration experience.
• Scan TCP and UDP port using specific payload
• Scan local or Wi-Fi network
• Scan available services
• Hostname lookup
• Windows name lookup (NetBIOS, Samba)
• Bonjour name lookup
• Device type lookup
• MAC address and vendor lookup
• Autonomous Systems lookup
• Identify devices models
• Ping hosts
• Continuous Ping
• Trace hosts (UDP and ICMP protocols)
• Specific DNS Queries
• Reverse DNS Lookup
• Whois domain, hosts, IP address, etc.
• Display Network information (local IP, External IP, Netmask)
• Display DNS servers information
• Display current device information
• Results caching
• Organize operation results in logic groups
• Send operation results by mail
• Favorites management using logic groups
• Different icons for favorites groups and devices
• Fast synchronous/asynchronous network I/O
• Works with Wi-Fi connectivity
• Works with 3G, EDGE and GPRS connectivity (iPhone only)
• Nice and user-friendly GUI
• Support for fast App switching
• Support for Retina display
• Support for iPhone 5 display
ABOUT JaNet - Network Tools
• The iPhone App Reviews (Rating 5/5): "JaNet – Network Tools iPhone app was clearly built by IT professionals. [...] With its eclectic skillset and elegant design, JaNet – Network Tools is on its way to becoming a fast favorite with network administrators and home owners alike."
• iPhoneFootPrint: "JaNet – Network Tools makes Network monitoring more easy and gives high portability to Network Administrators [...]. Overall JaNet – Network Tools is a very powerful utility app which not only caters to the needs to advanced users but also is really user-friendly to be used by average users."
Additional pictures, video and information are available on the JaNet - Network Tools website.
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.5.1
[Updated] Internal databases and payloads
[Fixed] Minor bugs
Einfach und übersichtlich!
Portscan, IP-Scan, Bonjour, Ping u. v. m. Übesichtlich gestaltet und einfach zu verstehen. Kurz: Der beste (kostenlose) Bonjour-Scanner, den ich gefunden habe.