Jayson is a simple yet powerful JSON viewer with Siri Shortcuts, Share Sheet Actions and URL schemes.
- Browse JSON files stored on your device.
- Toggle between viewing JSON in a table or as syntax highlighted text.
- Tabbed interface to quickly switch between two files or different objects in a single file.
- Use multiple splits to easily compare JSON objects in a single file or across multiple files.
- Parse text or the contents of a URL in your clipboard to JSON.
- Siri Shortcuts that parse JSON from a text or a link stored in your clipboard. The shortcuts can open the JSON in the app or preview it in an interactive notification.
- Share Sheet Actions for parsing JSON from plain text, loading JSON from a link and importing files as JSON.
- URL schemes for parsing a text, loading the contents of a link as JSON or parsing the contents of your clipboard.
- Store imported files locally, in iCloud or don't store them on disk at all.
- Short videos that help you get started with the app.
- Highlight a key from a child object of an array to quickly get an overview of the array.
Features that require the "Unlock Everything" in-app purchase:
- Switch between light and dark themes.
- Changing the visual appearance, including the app icon, accent color and type icons.
- Opening more than two tabs.
- You can now easily parse the content of your clipboard as JSON from within the app. Press the new clipboard icon on the frontpage of the app to parse your clipboard. If your clipboard contains a link, Jayson will ask if you want to load the contents of the link and parse it. In the settings you can choose if the parsed JSON should be stored.
- Quickly get an overview of the types in a JSON document with the new icons shown next to the data type in the table view. If you’ve purchase the “Unlock Everything” upgrade, you can choose between three different appearances of these or choose to hide them all together.
- The new “Highlighted key” feature makes it quicker to get an overview of an array by extracting a value from its child objects to the list of values in the array. So in addition to the array indices, you can now display the value of a key.
- Force touch the app icon to quickly parse the content of your clipboard.
- There’s a today view which makes it fast to view JSON in the app, if your clipboard contains valid JSON or a link.
- When closing an unsaved file, Jayson will now ask you if you want to save the file before closing it. This can be disabled in the settings.
- You can now choose between four different fonts to use in the plain text view and adjust the font size. This requires the “Unlock Everything” upgrade.
- The plain text with syntax highlighting now loads much faster, especially when viewing large JSON files.
- Added white app icon.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where the “View JSON” Share Sheet Action would not show JSON shared from the shortcut output of a shortcut run in the Shortcuts app.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where tab selection was sometimes not preserved after reordering tabs.
- Bugfix: Improved error messages throughout all of the extension points of the app.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
- Simon Stovring
- 19.7 MB
- Erfordert iOS 12.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Dänisch, Englisch
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- © 2019 Simon B. Støvring
- Unlock Everything 2,29 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.