Von Kinomap SAS
Öffne iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Kinomap Trainer adds a new dimension to your indoor training sessions. Giving access to hundreds of fully geolocated videos available on Kinomap, you can easily turn your bike and home trainer into a powerful training device. And to challenge your friends or anyone online, a multiplayer mode is also available.
The app works with your usual home trainer, allowing you to be ready for the beginning of the season but also to really travel the world all year long. Once connected, select a video and watch your bike icon moving on the map and on the elevation line: your goal is to produce enough power to follow the rhythm of the original video as a ghost.
This app is compatible with most of the ANT+™, Bluetooth Smart (4.0) and some Wifi devices and sensors :
- If you have an existing home trainer (turbo trainer) with no electronic inside, don’t panic ! The pairing will be done with any external speed&cadence sensor or even better with a power meter already set on your bike. The resistance has to be adjusted manually based on instructions you get on the screen according to the elevation profile. This is a great opportunity to give a second life to your Tacx, Elite, Jetblack, Minoura, Kurt Kinetic, 1upUSA, B’twin…
- If you are a lucky owner of a smart trainer, the sensors are already built-in the trainer and resistance will be set automatically. Kinomap Trainer provides a full interaction when using Wahoo Fitness (KICKR and KICKR Snap using Bluetooth Smart or ANT+), Elite (Real Trainers and Elite Digital using ANT), CycleOps (Powerbeam using Bluetooth Smart or ANT), Racermate Computrainer (using Wifi) and Tacx Smart trainers (Bushido Smart, Vortex Smart, Neo Smart, Genius Smart, Flow Smart)…
- access to all eligible cycling videos posted by the Kinomap community. You can also contribute and train on your own videos
- easy setup in the Settings/equipment tab
- browse playlists ; search by popularity, keyword, country, difficulty, duration, positive slope, etc. You can also prepare your selection on www.kinomap.com from your computer and find them in your favorites in the app
- Most videos available in HD ; some videos display the heart rate or the power curve of the movie maker
1. multiple panels showing the video, the map, the elevation profile, some description of that ride and a complete dashboard to view your instant power, speed, slope, distance, time, heart rate…
2. optimized for an external display: if you have an Apple TV or an HDMI adapter, transfer the video, the elevation profile and dashboard to your screen and maximize the space for the map
- keep the history of your trainings to see your evolution
- post your results on Facebook, Training Peaks, Strava, RunKeeper or any 3rd party platforms via the TCX/GPX files generated
Offline mode :
- You don't always have a good Internet connection when you are training or even no connection at all… With offline mode, download video for later use
- to use ANT/ANT+ devices, you'll need a Wahoo ANT+ key
- to use Bluetooth Smart (4.0) devices, make sure you have an iPhone>=4S, an iPad >=3 or an iPod Touch >=5th gen
Have a FREE try!
- You can download the app for free, pair it with your home trainer, get access to a set of free demo videos for testing the connectivity and app functionalities without any subscription or limitation of time so feel free!
- A subscription may be required later on if you want to get access to the whole eligible database. Some premium pay-per-videos are also available using inApp purchase.
- A user guide is available on http://support.kinomap.com. You can also ask any question directly to our support desk
- If you are not sure about which Kinomap App to select, please check on http://www.kinomap.com/apps
Neue Funktionen von Version 9.1.7
- Misuro B+ wheel circumference added
- Bug fix on the speed calculation for some Tacx and CycleOps trainers
- Improved Kinos milestones calculation and display
- New option to display OpenStreetMap tiles on the maps
- Design improvement and bug fixes on large 12.9 iPad
- Kategorie: Gesundheit und Fitness
- Aktualisiert: 14.03.2017
- Version: 9.1.7
- Größe: 45.4 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Kinomap SAS
- © Kinomap
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 7.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Joshua Tree ride9,99 €
- Monument Valley unveiled9,99 €
- Gabriel's Ascent9,99 €
- Sprint to the Summit9,99 €