Kodex is an advanced code editor which brings powerful and desktop-class IDE features to your iPad or iPhone:
* Multi-caret editing, to quickly transform code selections.
* Regex search and replace, with template matching.
* Minimap which allows quick scroll navigation though the document.
* Syntax highlighting for over 150 languages.
* Auto complete feature (currently only for HTML).
* Add as many guide columns as you wish (default 80 and 120 characters).
* Configurable tab size (default 4 spaces), or insert spaces when pressing tab.
* Draw hints for invisible characters such as new lines, tabs, and spaces.
* Customizable key bindings, so you can configure Kodex to use the same key combos you are already used to.
* Light and Dark modes.
Kodex is integrated with the Files app, so you can easily open files from any other app, and from your iCloud documents folder.
You can launch Kodex QuickEdit from any file sharing view in any app to edit its contents without launching the main Kodex App (be aware this functionality depends on the host app implementing the sharing activity properly).
Included are 10 editor themes, and several monospaced fonts for code editing (you can install your own preferred fonts using system profiles). Font size and line spacing are adjustable, so you can configure Kodex to best fit your preferred screen size, arrangement, and orientation.
Kodex is currently optimized for external keyboards, such as Apple's Smart Keyboard for the iPad Pro, or any bluetooth/USB keyboard. More virtual keyboard features will be added in a future version.
This update fixes a glicth that would happen on compact layouts when showing the language picker or other full-screen modal views. That glitch would break the text editor and prevent a bunch of behaviors from working properly, including layout updates, scrolling, and many more.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Guter erster Eindruck!
Der Editor macht einen guten ersten Eindruck. Erscheint sehr aufgeräumt und übersichtlich! Bringt zudem verschiedene Themes mit.
Excellent Code Editor
Well designed, very intuitive and pleasant to use.
The potential for enhancement is enormous. One suggestion:
- Integration of snippet management either own or third party — e.g. Emmet and TextExpander.
Keep up the excellent work!
Awesome free code editor. Git integration would be even nicer, but I hope we’ll get that in the future. *wink wink*
The themes are beautifully designed and the integration with the file system works remarkably well. Code completion for HTML is a great addition, and I hope to see Swift to be added too soon. Syntax coloring looks great. There’s really nothing I can complain about here. Great work!!!
- Bruno Philipe Resende Silva
- 26 MB
- Erfordert iOS 11.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- © 2017-2018 Bruno Philipe
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.