With Linchpin Mobile you have your intranet with you - anywhere and at all times. Built upon Atlassian Confluence, the Linchpin suite allows companies to upgrade their wiki-based system to a full social communications hub. And it is now available for mobile devices as well.
Linchpin Mobile has the following features:
- Manage multiple accounts for all your Linchpin and Confluence instances.
- Read news posts from anywhere, anytime, and participate in discussions.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest news with native push notifications.
- Access microblog timelines, share your ideas with colleagues and customize your experience by setting up individual topic-specific filters.
- Network with colleagues on mobile by initiating calls or emails directly from within Linchpin Mobile.
- Always access all Confluence content and collaborate on it with your team by leaving comments.
- Mention colleagues directly to get them involved in the process quickly.
Linchpin Mobile is still in an early stage of development and we'd love your feedback: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Linchpin Mobile only works with Confluence Server and DataCenter instances and requires a separate app to be installed in Confluence. Visit https://seibert.biz/linchpinmobilemarketplace to get started.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the "Deny" button for disabling mobile analytics not being accessible in initial settings on devices with low resolution.
- Fixed a bug with the permission request dialogue for push notifications showing every time the app was launched.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.