With Linchpin Mobile you have your intranet with you - anywhere and at all times. Built upon Atlassian Confluence, the Linchpin suite allows companies to upgrade their wiki-based system to a full social communications hub. And it is now available for mobile devices as well.
Linchpin Mobile has the following features:
- Manage multiple accounts for all your Linchpin and Confluence instances.
- Read news posts from anywhere, anytime, and participate in discussions.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest news with native push notifications.
- Access microblog timelines, share your ideas with colleagues and customize your experience by setting up individual topic-specific filters.
- Network with colleagues on mobile by initiating calls or emails directly from within Linchpin Mobile.
- Always access all Confluence content and collaborate on it with your team by leaving comments.
- Mention colleagues directly to get them involved in the process quickly.
Linchpin Mobile is still in an early stage of development and we'd love your feedback: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Linchpin Mobile only works with Confluence Server and DataCenter instances and requires a separate app to be installed in Confluence. Visit https://seibert.biz/linchpinmobilemarketplace to get started.
Want to know where a link redirects to at first sight? This is possible now - We added little icons next to every link to indicate if it's pointing towards an internal or external page, a user profile, or even a file attachment.
New features in this version:
- Indicator icons for distinguishing link types.
- You can now support future development of this app by agreeing to send anonymous usage data to //SEIBERT/MEDIA. To do so just go to 'More' > 'General settings' after logging in to a system in the app and activate the toggle.
- Added a quick access menu item for registering new mobile devices in the Confluence user menu.
Improvements & Bugfixes:
- Fixed an issue that prevented some links from displaying.
- Fixed an issue with spaces in URLs resulting in links not redirecting to the correct target location.
- Logins for the Linchpin demo instance are no longer needed to be renewed every 24 hours.
- Further improvements on handling push notifications.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.