A word processor with powerful tools which are fast and natural to use, giving you greater control of your writing process and quick-citation support to give your work more credibility.
• Export to PDF, Plain Text, RTF, Word & WordPress with automatic appending of citations in a References section at the end of the document with choice of citations being presented as they are in the document (in brackets) or with superscript. (In-App-Upgrade)
• Quick Citation Creation & Check. Select text and cmd-T to add citations including automatic meta-information from books, web, YouTube videos and manually add any further material.
• Instant Outline. Pinch to collapse the text using your trackpad to see just the headings.
• Cuttings. Cuttings: Everything you Cut (but not Copied) is remembered by Author. CMD-shift-v to see what you have Cut and choose what to paste.
• Supports images with complete citation information and internal links to them.
• Read/Edit Modes for specific interactions to make both modes more powerful and pleasant, such as spacebar to move down a screen in Read mode or select text and spacebar to have the text spoken.
• Warm background to reduce eye strain for Edit mode. Note that in full screen mode your eyes will quite quickly adjust to the cast so you will enjoy the benefit without really noticing anything different. Dark Mode supported.
• If you only want to see sentences with a specific keyword, select the keyword cmd-f to hide all the sentences which do not have the keyword will be hidden. Click on a sentence to jump to it, cmd-f again or ESC to return to the regular view. cmd-G to do it aGain.
•All commands have easy to remember keyboard shortcuts and you can ctrl-click on text to check what options are available, such as cmd-1,2,3,4,5 to turn the text into headings.
• Only The Controls You Need, No Distractions. cmd- / cmd+ to scale all the text, you cannot change the size, colour or font of specific text in Author, only make it bold and italic, since Author is a writing application, not a layout application so therefore gives you less things to unproductively fiddle with.
• Modern Architecture including auto saving and everything else you would expect from a modern, native macOS application including iCloud Drive (sync with Author iOS in the future).
• ESC to go into and out of full screen, which seems like a detail but is very helpful when going between focused writing and interacting with many documents.
• Useful drag-and-drop editing. In contrast to some popular word processors, drag-and-drop editing is actually a smooth experience.
• Integrated with the Liquid | Flow companion utility. Includes Search, References, Conversions, Translations and Share to WordPress and Medium and more. Select text and ctrl-click or fast keyboard shortcut to activate.
Please feel free to contact me with questions, suggestions and of course, bug reports at firstname.lastname@example.org https://twitter.com/liquidizer
Thank you for looking at Liquid | Author!
Cuttings: Everything you Cut (but not Copied) is remembered by Author. CMD-shift-v to see what you have Cut and choose what to paste.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
What a great little app!
But could you make it highlight found hits in find mode? Please, that would be very helpful.
Thanks for your nice words. We will look at different ways for displaying 'Find' ;-)
This 'free' ware wasted my time ...
... because it can't even open/save .rtfd files. To do so, it wants 6,99€ ... xD So i gave five stars! :p
Thanks much! Your purchase is very much appreciated, every bit of it goes back into development for future versions :-)
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.