Maid Marian Muffins Children's Book
von Maid Marian Muffins LLC
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
A lifelong muffins fan, Maid Marian was forlorn. Far and wide, she had searched. Morning after morning, she had searched. For month upon month and year upon year, she had searched. But always, she had searched in vain. A good old-fashioned muffin - a rich, hearty, unabashedly delicious muffin - was impossible to find.
Join Maid Marian on her epic quest for the muffin of her dreams!
Maid Marian Muffins blends the best of old and new in a uniquely engaging tale of toil, tenacity, and triumph. Lyrical prose, sparkling illustrations, and loads of good old-fashioned silliness make Maid Marian a hero for any age; add to this mix the most artful use of interactive technology in children's book apps today, and Maid Marian Muffins is a marvel of modernity, smartly conceived.
• "Great graphics ... beautifully illustrated ... excellent storyline...."
- Children's Technology Review
• "Cute, funky illustrations ... fresh, playful tone throughout."
- Kirkus Reviews
• "A hilarious adventure."
- Digital Storytime
• "Kid-friendly, colorful, eye-catching and engaging."
- Kidlit Apps
• 36 beautiful, brilliantly colored, hand-drawn pages by award-winning illustrator Ana Benaroya.
• Professional narration by the premier voice in children's book apps, Scott McShane.
• Elegantly designed self-record feature is made for children to use, understand, and enjoy all by themselves. Up to ten recordings may be created and saved. Bedtime, and the long ride to grandma's, become a smorgasbord of Maid Marian.
Maid Marian Muffins is based on the true adventures of Brooklyn's legendary bicycling baker, Jessica Vander Salm. Learn more about the real Maid at www.maidmarianmuffins.com.
And don't forget to check out Maid Marian in miniature! Try Maid Marian Muffins To Go, now for the iPhone and iPod touch.
Maid Marian Muffins LLC is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3, 4-7
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.3
eSpark Curriculum Integration