Öffnen Sie den Mac App Store, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Mellel Lite: the best Lite word processor for OS X. Following in the steps of its elder brother, Mellel, the Lite version is a real word processor: feature rich, sturdy and reliable.
You can upgrade to the full version for $19 US).
Three features are available as in-App purchases:
• Table of Contents (in-App purchase: $6.99 US)
• Cross Reference: (in-App purchase: $6.99 US)
• Bibliography: (with upgrade to the full version)
Mellel Lite is also an application with a future: it will update in tandem with Mellel, with all the special Mellel-only features offered as an in-App upgrade from within Mellel Lite.
• Footnotes and Endnote
• Track Changes
• Line Numbering
• Insert images as floating or inline objects
• Advanced Find and Replace
• Character Styles
• Paragraph Styles
• Column Styles
• Page Styles
• List Styles
• Export and Import to/from MS Word DOC, RTF, Plain Text and OPML
• Statistics and Word Count
• Special View options and full screen
• Inset Date and Time
Neue Funktionen von Version 3.4.0
• Export outline to PDF: Mellel will now allow you to export our outline to PDF, displayed as bookmark. This new feature will allow you to set if you wish to include bookmarks when exporting and if to list tag flows (e.g., image captions, characters in the text, and so on) separately.
• Export annotations to PDF: Mellel will now let you export annotations, regardless of the state of their display when exporting to PDF.
• Mellel is now 64/32 bit universal binary, including QuickLook and Spotlight plug-ins. Things will get faster.
• Language handling improvements: including a better definition of None language, and improved handling of text pasted from RTF and html.
• Improved image handling: now using an 8 handles system. Should work more nicely
• Revised and improved positioning of pages are positioned in the document view.
• Improved handling and detection of clicks outside pages for better selection behaviour.
• Improved Find Set interaction: To start, the Find Set is about Mellel will now allow stopping of a Find Set when it is run, a smooth animation and display of the log while the Find Set is run, and improved performance — roughly 60 percent fast by our tests.
• Revised and improved Scroll to show (this is the scrolling done when searching and navigating in the document)
• Document window and Find Sets window are now Yosemite friendly (in terms of how they look).
• Improved font substitution: for characters not supported by selected font. Mellel will now consider boldness of the font, etc.
• Improved missing font substitution: Mellel will try to match the face (bold, italic etc) of the substitute font with the face of the original font.
• Renamed Copy/Paste Special menu items to include the word Copy or Paste for better clarity and to allow assigning keyboard shortcuts to them.
• Improved rendering of letters+combining marks (accents) for non-OpenType fonts.
- 14,99 €
- Kategorie: Produktivität
- Aktualisiert: 15.06.2015
- Version: 3.4.0
- Größe: 103 MB
- Sprachen: Deutsch, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dänisch, Englisch, Finnisch, Französisch, Griechisch, Hebräisch, Italienisch, Japanisch, Niederländisch, Portugiesisch, Rumänisch, Russisch, Spanisch, Tschechisch, Vereinf. Chinesisch
- Entwickler: Ori Redler
- © RedleX 2002-2015
Kompatibilität: OS X 10.7 oder neuer
- Upgrade To Full Version19,99 €
- Table of Contents6,99 €
- Cross Reference6,99 €