The Mobile Passport app speeds you through U.S. Customs when entering the USA at 26 airports and 3 cruise ports!
Officially authorized by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, MOBILE PASSPORT allows U.S. and Canadian passport holders (on B1 or B2 visas) to submit their passport control and customs declaration information via their iPhone or iPad and bypass the regular line to enter the United States. This app effectively replaces the traditional blue-and-white paper declaration form required of all travelers entering the U.S. by air or sea.
1. Complete your profile with basic passport information.
2. Answer CBP’s questions about your trip.
3. Submit your information UPON YOUR ARRIVAL and get a receipt from CBP.
4. Follow the signs to the dedicated Mobile Passport Control lane.
5. Scan your receipt and show your passport to the CBP officer.
MOBILE PASSPORT service is currently available at:
- Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL)
- Baltimore-Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport (BWI)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Newark International Airport (EWR)
- New York John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
- Portland International Airport (PDX)
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)
- Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
- San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- San José International Airport (SJC)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Tampa International Airport (TPA)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- William P. Hobby International Airport (HOU)
- Port Everglades (PEV)
- Port of Palm Beach (WPB)
- Miami Seaport (MSE)
with more airports and cruise ports to follow.
U.S. and Canadian citizens (on B1 or B2 visas) are eligible to use MOBILE PASSPORT. Household members who are traveling together may be included in a single submission.
Submissions must be sent upon arrival at the port of entry. Receipts are valid for 4 hours. Receipts may NOT be re-used or transferred.
****YOU MUST ENTER YOUR NAME AS IT IS ON YOUR PASSPORT.
****MOBILE PASSPORT IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR PASSPORT. BRING YOUR PASSPORT!
+ Minor improvements and bug fixes
Your reviews & feedback are important to us. If you like our service, show us some love with a 5-star rating. We are always happy to hear your ideas & suggestions – email us at email@example.com.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Kürzeste Schlange dank Mobile Passport
Entweder wusste niemand davon, oder es gab andere Gründe, aber auf jeden Fall hat es mir mindestens 30 Minuten Wartezeit gespart, mit der App anstatt über andere Wege durch Customs zu gehen. Miami Flughafen, 4. November 2018.
Unbelievable easy and quick
I actually think this is the first time ever I wrote an rating for an app and this one deserves all 5 stars. It was easy to setup and to use and I never was quicker trough immigration than with this app. Hope the developers continue their great work.
No paperwork, everything mobile, easy to use, really helps to go through the passport control - MUCH faster.
- Airside Mobile LLC
- 93.3 MB
Erfordert iOS 11.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- © 2019 Airside Mobile Inc.
- Mobile Passport plus 15,49 €
- Mobile Passport plus 14,49 €
- Mobile Passport plus 13,49 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.