Neptun Diabetes Management
By Linova Software GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With Neptun you are control of your diabetes wherever you are. It makes logging simple. Better yet - you can synchronise your Accu-Chek Connect meter automatically. Your readings can then be exported, so you are always ready for your next doctor's visit.
Neptun makes use of Apple Health - a central health platform to securely store data on your iPhone. Through this, Neptun can work with your other fitness and nutrition apps to enrich your diabetes therapy. If they make use of Apple Health, your Neptun Assistant can access the data, notifying you of fitness events which impact your therapy right when they happen.
Designed for type 1 and type 2 diabetes patients.
- Simple logging (blood glucose, insulin, carbs and more)
- Clear and up to date overview including a 48 hour blood glucose graph
- Logbook reports instantly available for your physician (PDF & CSV)
- Synchronise your Accu-Chek Aviva Connect and Guide meter as well as your Pendiq Insulin Pen 2 via Bluetooth
- Apple Health integration enables fitness tracking, so you immediately know when you've burnt too many calories
Neptun is in it's infancy and we are working to make the app better! You can influence the direction of the project with your feedback in-app or via app store. This is super important to us and we'd love to hear from you.
We want to know your feedback! Get in touch with us at:
What's New in Version 2.2
- Optimized for iPhone X
- Speed improvements for large logbooks
- Improved interface for adding insulin on iPhone and Apple Watch
- Lots of small improvements
Übersichtlich, einfach zu bedienen und zuverlässig.
Einfach und intuitiv mit Potential
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 02 December 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 64.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Linova Software GmbH
- © Linova Software GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.