** NetSpot Awards: 4.5/5 App Store user rating, MacWorld Editors’ Choice Award 2012, Editors’ Choice by PCMAG, 4+ stars CNET Editors’ Rating, 9/10 stars by AppStorm, and more! **
Collect data about WiFi networks, create WiFi site surveys, map out realistic WiFi coverage, analyze your WiFi with 12+ interactive visualizations, and fix WiFi issues!
Installing a WiFi network isn't always easy. Interference from neighboring wireless networks and radio noise from electronic devices can cause serious connection problems. While you can overcome those by trial and error, there's a much better solution: NetSpot PRO WiFi scanner is here for you!
NetSpot PRO is a WiFi analyzer app allowing you to get all the necessary details about WiFi networks around, measure WiFi signal strength, locate WiFi interference issues, analyze and troubleshoot your wireless coverage. NetSpot PRO WiFi analyzer offers advanced visualizations and powerful reporting features. WiFi heatmap visualizations include:
* Signal-to-noise ratio
* Signal level
* Signal-to-interference ratio
* Quantity of access points
* Noise level
* Frequency Band Coverage
* PHY Mode Coverage
* Wireless Transmit Rate
* Iperf TCP/UDP
* Download Speed
* Upload Speed
NetSpot PRO features:
* Support of 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi standards and 2.4GHz + 5GHz channel bands
* Advanced customizable export of your survey projects
* Unlimited number of APs can be visualized simultaneously
* 50 zones per project, 50 snapshots per zone, 500 data points per heatmap
* Super-flexible grouping of APs by SSID, channel, etc., plus custom group creation
* Better AP management with custom aliases
* Easy detection of problem areas in your wireless network and improvement recommendations
* No special knowledge required: simple and fast wireless data analysis
NetSpot PRO is the perfect WiFi analyzing and troubleshooting tool for IT and network administrators, wireless service providers, engineers, hardware vendors, consultants, WiFi deployment agents, SMB, homeowners and IT professionals looking to optimize their WiFi network.
Additional NetSpot PRO features:
* Active wireless site survey with download and upload speeds of the WiFi network you are connected to
* Hidden networks detection and scanning
* Configurable survey autosaving
* Predictive location of access points on heatmaps
* Detailed parameters collected about every network
To make full use of NetSpot PRO, you will need the following:
A Mac laptop or a mobile Mac desktop computer with macOS 10.13 and up on board
Our knowledgebase: https://www.netspotapp.com/help/
Compare features: https://www.netspotapp.com/appstore
NetSpot WiFi Reporter gets better, or to say properly it is going to be quite different now! NetSpot PRO is replacing it and adding lots of new features and possibilities. So have a look at what you are getting with this advanced WiFi scanner.
* NetSpot Wi-Fi Reporter has been replaced with NetSpot PRO;
* NetSpot PRO requires MacOS 10.10 or newer;
* macOS Mojave 10.14 will require users to enable location services to run NetSpot properly.
New major features:
* Refreshed and sleek user interface;
* Wireless Discovery Mode: easily identify surrounding Wi-Fi networks;
* Troubleshooting Advice: NetSpot now offers advice on how to solve the most common Wi-Fi network issues;
* Global NetSpot-wide Preferences;
* Wi-Fi network planning with a portable router;
* Active Scanning of your current network;
* Multi-Floor Scanning;
* Zone Snapshots;
* Hidden Network Scanning;
* Detection of additional AP channels;
* Channel width in Discover Mode.
Updates, enhancements, and improvements:
* Full compatibility with macOS 10.14 Mojave;
* Any data point may now be deleted any time during the scan;
* If the location of an AP isn't quite right, it can now be moved with just a click;
* Active Scanning with iperf3 support.
* Automated Troubleshooting Visualizations: Six special troubleshooting visualizations highlight areas of potential problems and provide recommendations;
* Advanced Network Grouping;
* Environment-Based Project Presets;
* More informative map indicators now show your scanning progress;
* Better exports of visualizations into PDF;
* Hovering over any spot on your map will update displayed parameters in real-time;
* Improved predictive automatic detection of AP locations;
* Rename projects, zones, and snapshots;
* Five more localizations (German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese).
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
nur Abstürze, nicht zu empfehlen!
Die App startete genau ein mal. Nach der ersten Messung hängte sie sich auf. Danach konnte ich weder das angelegte Projekt öffnen (und auch nicht das mitgelieferte Beispiel), noch ein neues starten. Die App stürzte einfach jedes mal ab. Auch nachdem ich sie insgesamt vier mal löschte und neu installierte. Ich werde mein Geld zurückfordern!
Thanks for your feedback. Please send us your Crash Report for investigation. We will fix this problem ASAP
Good tool, but outdated here on AppStore. Free on website.
The tool is good. But it’s annoying to pay here 5,99€ when it’s free on the vendors homepage.
I’ve just wrote a review for the main utility. The reporter is kinda buggy and it is a pain that you need to acknowledge the access of you keychain - when scanning a WIFI roaming setup with several SSIDs everytime you start a new scan. Even if you ack not to ask anymore… so it looks like as if the tool is not fully compatible with Sierra (10.12.16). Also sometimes the app just stops responding. I was a huge fan of both apps… so I take into account how helpful the app was in the past… that’s why you get 2 stars today. But that’s really not my first intention when using the app today… within the next couple of days I will upgrade to High Sierra… let’s see what happens then.
- Etwok, LLC
- 10.6 MB
macOS 10.13 oder neuer, 64-Bit-Prozessor
Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch, Japanisch, Portugiesisch, Spanisch
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- © Etwok, LLC. 2015
- 169,99 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.