Oxford Learner's Bookshelf
Von Oxford University Press
Diese App steht nur im App Store für iOS-Geräte zur Verfügung.
Take Oxford University Press English language wherever you go with the Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf app. Learn and teach with enhanced Graded Readers, Coursebooks, Workbooks and Teacher’s Editions. Complete interactive activities, watch videos and complete listening activities from the page. Then, sync your progress and access your books from any tablet or computer.
LEARNING COMES TO LIFE WITH OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS E-BOOKS
* Develop skills watching videos and listening to audio while you complete interactive activities
* Check answers and progress instantly. Then, send to teachers or parents
* Slow down or speed up the audio to suit the pace of learning
* Improve pronunciation: listen to audio, record your own and compare
* Keep notes in one place on the page: write sticky notes or record voice notes
* Highlight or underline important vocabulary with the pen or highlighter, or simply annotate your pages
*Keep track of how many words and Graded Readers you read with the reading diary and certificate
Different e-books have different features.
HOW DO I START USING MY E-BOOKS?
Download Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf app, tap ‘Add a book’ and enter your access code if you have been given one by your school. You can also buy some e-books through the in-app Bookshop.
*Try samples of e-books before you buy!*
WHICH LEARNING MATERIALS ARE AVAILABLE?
Read your way to better English with Graded Readers. Choose the genre you like:
Fiction, non-fiction and fairy tales including Classic Tales, Oxford Read and Discover, Dominoes, Oxford Bookworms, Oxford Read and Imagine and Totally True. Collect reading awards and share the number of words and books read in your reading diary and get a certificate to share with friends, parents and teachers.
COURSEBOOKS AND WORKBOOKS
Favourite Oxford University Press coursebooks and workbooks are available for all ages, from young learners to adults. Teacher’s Editions are available for many courses as well as the Oxford Grammar Course.
Neue Funktionen von Version 4.7.1
We've fixed some bugs and made improvements to keep everything working well.
- Kategorie: Bildung
- Aktualisiert: 08.11.2017
- Version: 4.7.1
- Größe: 34.3 MB
- Sprachen: Englisch, Koreanisch
- Entwickler: Oxford University Press ELT
- © 2015 Oxford University Press
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 8.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPad.
- White Paper for teachers: Tablets and Apps in Your SchoolGratis
- [Sample] Aladdin: Classic Tales (Level 3)Gratis
- Graded Readers Catalogue 2016Gratis
- [Sample] English File Elementary Student BookGratis
- Oxford English Grammar Course Basic34,99 €
- English File Pre-Intermediate Student Book43,99 €
- [Sample] Incredible English Class Book Level 1Gratis
- Oxford English Grammar Course Int.34,99 €
- [Sample] Festivals Around The World Level 3 Oxford Read and DiscoverGratis
- Impact Study for Teachers: Read On! the Benefits of Extensive ReadingGratis