Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Digital Subscription Only
Pacific Yachting magazine has been serving the recreational boating community of B.C. and the Pacific Northwest for over 43 years. Our publication is available in print and digital and offers high-quality, up-to-date content on a variety of boating topics including cruising destinations, safety education, seamanship, maintenance and repairs, do-it-yourself projects, boat and gear reviews, current issues and tons more. Pacific Yachting offers something for every boater—power and sail. We also have a printed and online boaters directory with more than 1,800 marine businesses and services at www.pacificyachting.com
ABOUT THIS APP
This is not just a magazine app … it’s a CONTENT app. It combines all of the publisher’s content in one app: print, multi-media and web. You will find a rich-media experience with each and every issue. Slide through the pages, watch videos, listen to audio pod casts, view photo slide shows, and be entertained by other in-page web experiences. Click the Feeds button, and view streaming web content from the publisher in real-time.
MY LIBRARY / AVAILABLE ISSUES: Purchase subscriptions and single issues through your iTunes account and download them to your My Library.
FEEDS: View the latest web articles and a variety of other content in real-time.
VIEWER: Browse all the various contents of the issue: pages, video, audio, photos, favorites, notes, and ads.
CONTENTS: Browse all articles, click on a thumbnail and navigate directly to each page.
SEARCH: Search key words or phrases, and with one click navigate to your search result.
SHARE: Provides integration with eMail, Facebook and Twitter. E-Mail a link to a friend to download this app, or post a thumbnail/link in your Facebook or Twitter account.
TEXT ONLY: View select articles in “text-only” mode for easy reading.
FAVORITES AND NOTES: Bookmark your favorite pages or take notes.
SETTINGS: Change user preferences by enabling or disabling certain features like hot spots, vertical page scroll, and enabling or disabling Facebook and Twitter integration. You can also find out more about the publisher and get links to the publisher’s web page.
ABOUT IN APP PURCHASES
In My Library, you can purchase subscriptions and single issues through your iTunes account. You may purchase a 1-month (1 issue) auto-renewing subscription for $3.99; a 6-months (6 issues) auto-renewing subscription for $26.99; or a 1-year (12 issues) auto-renewing subscription for $47.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, otherwise, you will be charged for an additional term depending upon your original subscription purchase.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
- Single-issue purchases are non-refundable
This application is powered by iMirus, a leading digital publishing technology provider to the book, magazine, and catalog industry. www.imirus.com
Neue Funktionen von Version 2.0.22
-minor bug fixes
- Kategorie: Lifestyle
- Aktualisiert: 18.04.2014
- Version: 2.0.22
- Größe: 7.8 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Riggs Heinrich Media, Inc.
- © 2012 Pacific Yachting Magazine All Rights Reserve
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 6.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.