Packagee for iPad
von Hello-Channel, LLC
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Packagee is a shipping calculator for the iPad. However, it is also much more, it is a comparison tool for all domestic carriers in the United States.
* Also check out Packagee for the iPhone! *
NOTE: To the customers who are still confused about how to change units, (i.e. lbs) please look in your Settings application, under Packagee. Discounts and margins are also located in the settings. These settings have existed for several versions, the most recently added one being over a year old.
To use Packagee simply enter the origin information, destination information, and package information and you will be presented with a list of rate quotes directly from the carriers all presented together where you can sort and compare them by lowest price, fastest delivery time, or a ratio of lowest cost per day of transit! You can also enable or disable the display (and sorting) of rates based on online prices, for printing shipping labels/postage online with USPS. Stay tuned for more features still to be added.
Things to keep in mind:
1) Shipping rates can jump or drop quite a bit if the descriptions are off by even an ounce or an inch on one dimension. So, give accurate information to receive accurate rates.
2) DHL no longer ships domestically in the US, that is why there are no rates fetched from DHL. (I didn't know until recently either.)
3) Currently only domestic carriers and locations are suppoorted, although an "International Packagee" is in the works.
4) Not all areas support internet pricing.
If you receive any inaccurate rates, or experience any problems whatsoever, let us know. We want this application to be perfect, and we know you expect nothing less. You can do so by leaving a review or clicking the support link below to be taken to our site where you can email us.
Neue Funktionen von Version 70.277
• Added retina support for the new iPad
• Fixed sorting bug
• Fixed 5.1 sidebar issues
• Miscellaneous bugfixes