For quick and easy access to information all about rasselstein®, the premium packaging steel from thyssenkrupp, all you need is the free “Packaging Steel” app.
Germany’s sole packaging steel producer has gathered all relevant content on its product in this new app, so you have all the key information on rasselstein® at your fingertips on your smartphone and can conveniently search for the data you need any time you want.
- Overview of available packaging steel grades and their specifications
- Potentials for your applications – for food or beverage cans, paint cans or aerosols, as closures or EOEs. And even for non-packaging applications.
- Overview of all current innovations such as rasselstein® Solidflex
- Ways of increasing efficiency with rasselstein® packaging steel
- Available coatings and their application areas
- Push notifications and news all about rasselstein® packaging steel
- Visualization of the production process
The app can be used with or without registration. Registering gives you additional options for customizing the app to match your own individual needs. This enables you to find the information you want even more easily and save your preferences. It also allows you to connect with your contacts directly, without leaving the app.
The details: Customize the app by registering.
- Configure the app easily according to your own preferences
- Personalize the dashboard and bookmark your favorites. You can decide where the content that interests you is displayed and retrieve it fast every time you open the app.
- Filter the range of products according to the criteria that matter most to you and save your filters
- Instantly connect with your personal contacts in Sales or Technical Customer Support by phoning or emailing from anywhere inside the app.
You can download it in English or German
About the company
thyssenkrupp Rasselstein GmbH
At the world’s largest production site for packaging steel, located in Andernach, thyssenkrupp produces tin coated or electrolytically chromium coated steel in thicknesses of 0.100 to 0.499 mm – either with or without organic coatings (lacquer, polymer). As one of the Europe’s biggest packaging steel manufacturers, thyssenkrupp serves around 400 customers in 80 countries.
More than 95 percent of the material is used for packaging goods such as food, beverages and aerosols. Because it is so versatile, the material is also being used more and more for non-packaging applications – in the automotive and electronics industries, for example.
The Packaging Steel App update will add new, interactive functions which will provide you with a significant added value. The “Multi-Calculator” enables numerous useful conversions for coil and sheet material. The route navigation to the Andernach location is also new. Complicated searching and entering of the company address with a GPS device is no longer required. Particularly important for packaging manufacturers: With the Packaging Steel App 2.0, relevant certificates regarding tinplate can now be found directly on the dashboard and can be accessed more quickly.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.