Please Take My Picture
von Eric Myers
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
"Hello, would you please take a photo?
You do not have to push any buttons. I will start the timer, and then you just hold the camera steady until the countdown is finished. Thank You!"
This works better than asking someone to take your picture, telling them to "just push the button", and then they push the Home button and exit the app.
If you don't speak the local language, press "Please Take My Picture" to select a page that has the same instructions translated into Japanese, Korean, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Greek, Polish, Romanian, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Swedish, or Dutch. All translations have been written or reviewed by native speakers.
The timer delay can be set from 0 to 99 seconds. The app can remember the timer setting between uses, or it can reset to a selectable default value each time it is started.
The countdown is shown on the screen, and there is an audible warning before the picture is taken - either beeps or a child saying "Say Cheese!"
Pictures are saved to the Camera Roll, just like the Camera app. Use the Photos app to send them to friends and family via e-mail or MMS, or to delete pictures.
The controls are simple and are similar to the standard Camera app. Detailed instructions are available via the "Help" button on the Settings page.
The following settings let you adjust things to your liking:
- "Big Digits" puts the timer countdown on the screen in big semi-transparant digits.
- "Toolbar" puts the timer countdown in a tool bar at the bottom of the screen.
- "On" remembers the timer setting for next time.
- "Off" resets timer each time. Use the Settings app to adjust the default value.
- "Off" only uses request pages written or reviewed by native speakers. This is the default.
- "On" also allows request pages not yet verified by native speakers.
Please keep in mind that while the unverified translations might be better than nothing, they may not be gramatically or semantically correct, and could lead to your personal embarrassment. I will try to replace them with proper translations written or reviewed by native speakers as I am able to do so.
Neue Funktionen von Version 2.1
Updated for iOS 7!
* You can now use the front camera, if there is one.
* Fixed all the little things that didn't look right in iOS 7.
- 0,99 €
- Kategorie: Reisen
- Aktualisiert: 28.08.2014
- Version: 2.1
- Größe: 3.7 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Eric Myers
- © 2011 Eric Myers
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 6.1 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch. Diese App ist für iPhone 5 optimiert.