Von Bonnier Corporation
Diese App steht nur im App Store für iOS-Geräte zur Verfügung.
Popular Science is the magazine for anyone curious about what’s new and next. With a readership of over 6.4 million, Popular Science is a must-have for technology fans, early adopters, and thought leaders.
Popular Science puts the latest news in gadgets, software, and robotics in the palm of your hand! Our articles help anyone understand the ideas and people driving the big issues of the day – whether healthcare, energy, robotics, or defense. News and features also provide perspective on the latest breakthroughs in science and technology.
Popular Science represents the best hopes for our planet, our lives, our children, and our future. And we reveal those hopes by featuring the innovations today that are laying the groundwork for a better tomorrow. This is a magazine for readers that want the future now.
Social Media loves Popular Science:
- 2.98 Million Facebook Fans
- 503,000 Twitter Followers
HIGHLIGHTS FROM OUR LATEST ISSUE, November / December 2017
• Debugging California—Entomologist Jodi Holeman has set loose more than 20 million mosquitoes in Fresno…to combat mosquitoes.
• No interaction required—Computers of all sizes are blending into our daily lives more than ever. The question is: How invisible can they get?
• Roaming roadless—The future of driving might be automated, but more people will steer themselves into outdoor thrills.
• I peed my pants to test a space suit—Boeing engineers are devoted to their jobs, even when they have to bring a change of clothes.
• Shoes made for running—Sneaker technology has helped marathon runners shave more than 30 minutes off their times in the last century alone.
• Body, heal thyself—This year’s health innovations helped us harness and improve our own healing powers.
• Why remodelers love stinky houses—An expert in flipping homes on the reason she enjoys the stench of a gross home.
• I’m a software engineer who flies combat drones—A man normally stuck at a monitor tries his hand at piloting, no extra training required.
• Eyes on the skies—Jane Poynter’s pioneering Stratollite balloon brought fried chicken to the edge of space. Someday, it could go to Mars.
• What’s still the best?—In three decades of chronicling innovations annually, we haven’t always picked a winner, but some items continue to impress.
- 1-year (12 issues) subscription for $14.99 - You save 74%!
- 1-month subscription for $1.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Neue Funktionen von Version 5.3.20
- iOS 11 compatibility
We appreciate your feedback so please keep it coming!
- Kategorie: Nachrichten
- Aktualisiert: 25.10.2017
- Version: 5.3.20
- Größe: 33.4 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Bonnier Corporation
- © Popular Science
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 7.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Popular Science+ Magazine14,99 €
- Popular Science+ Magazine1,99 €
- April 20103,49 €
- July 20103,49 €
- March 20113,49 €
- September 20103,49 €
- December 20103,49 €
- April 20113,49 €
- May 20103,49 €
- July 20113,49 €