PowerTracker Mobile is a simple Power Tracker App for iOS Devices. It try to track your remaining Power of each Device and notifies you about changes, but its main purpose is to list all the other Devices using PowerTracker Mobile, so if you install it on your iPhone and iPad you can see all the Devices in one Place and get notified when you should recharge a Device. You can check this from the App itself or use the Today Widget with a list of all your Devices available, and PowerTracker ;mobile keeps this all in sync over iCloud.
For this to work you need to have iCloud Drive enabled.
PowerTracker Mobile does not track your Battery in live mode, instead it relies on iOS to check periodically when the App is in background running.
Whenever it detects a Battery lowerage, it sends a Notification to all the other Devices listed so each one will know it.
PowerTracker Mobile Russin best in background, so once you launched it, close the App and let it do its work, so it checks periodically for the current Battery Percentage and if it has fallen since the last check, it saves this value and syncs it via iCloud to all the other Devices using PowerTracker Mobile so they will know and inform you as well about this.
PowerTracker Mobile also has an Apple Watch App inside, this will bring App Content from your iPhone to your Apple Watch, alongside with the Apple Watch Battery listed all in one place. Whenever your App Content updates, your Watch will be notified as well to reload itself...
- silenced all Notifications, no Alert Banners anymore, this will affect only new Installs, not your current
- added Complication Icons to the Apple Watch App
- some minor tweaks the Watch App
As a clarification:
Powertracker MUST be launched by the User, after done, it can remain in background, but if you kill it from the App Switcher, it will no longer work, that's how iOS works, the same way is for Apple Watch, if you do not use it on the Watch as an always active App, the iPhone does not get updated for the Watch Battery Level, that's also a Operating System design Decision to keep your Battery last longer!
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Ok- Bit a lot of bugs and cleans
First, the idea is great and I like it.
Here are some mistakes & Bugs that’s I found.
1) The icon don’t shows on the AW complications. It is blank.
2) You must run and oben on every device this app in the background. It doesn’t work without. So my kids closed it and I can’t check the battery status.
3) some times the app is frozen on the AW.
4) I don’t like the clouds into the app on my AW.
5) the biggest bug is that’s I get on my iPhone and on the other devices every seconds notifications. So in 60 sec 150 notifications. So I must switch them off.
Hope the developer can fix this issue and I will give them 5 Stars. In the Moment it looks like a Beta Version.
best app am satisfied 100%. Unfortunately no complication icon will be shown at the Apple Watch. everything else works perfectly.
i hope my english is good enough.
- Serge Sander
- 7.8 MB
- Erfordert iOS 10.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- © Serge Sander
- 2,29 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.