LinkedIn Pulse: The news and insights you need to know
By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pulse by LinkedIn is the professional news app tailored to you. This Apple Design Award-winning app allows you to customize your news reading experience, easily explore compelling professional content, and share stories to your favorite social networks. Sign in with your LinkedIn account to sync what you’re already following, save articles, and join the conversation.
Get up to speed in one news feed: get Pulse.
- A new streamlined reading experience and simplified navigation make it even easier to discover compelling professional content.
- Sign in with your LinkedIn account to easily save, discover and share with your professional network. Discuss what’s trending with millions of professionals worldwide
- Your content, everywhere. Sign in with LinkedIn and the app will deliver articles from channels you follow on the site and people in your network.
- Easily browse thousands of trusted sources, from major publications and LinkedIn Influencers to blogs and beyond
- Discover insightful content from Pulse’s comprehensive catalog of thousands of sources. New and noteworthy publishers and Influencers each week
- Customize feeds based on your interests to get fresh, personalized content delivered daily. You can also directly import your Reader RSS feeds
- Share with your favorite networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, and Tumblr
- Sync your sources. When you login with LinkedIn you ensure that what you follow and save is available on all your devices. Saved stories can also be sent to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper, or Readability
- No Internet? No problem. Pulse effortlessly loads the stories you read so they’re ready whenever and wherever you are
What's New in Version 4.0.15
- Bug fixes
Die App läßt sich nur noch mit LinkedIn oder Pulse Account Nutzen!
Früher ging das alles ohne.
Kann nur linker in Feeds
Kann nur linked in Feed
My go-to reader for years now.
One point deducted for "rate me on the App Store" nagging.
Punktabzug wegen "bewerte mich im App Store" Nerverei.
Other than that, simply excellently executed.
- Category: News
- Updated: 13 April 2015
- Version: 4.0.15
- Size: 35.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2011 Alphonso Labs Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.