Von Marco Ng
Öffne den Mac App Store, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Puzzle DIY is a simple but fun app for kids and parents. You take snapshots during vacation and trips then simply load them into the app when you back home. Select a photo and you are ready to play! Drag and drop the puzzle, move them around. Just use your imaginations and have fun!
- Play it on any images you have on the Mac
You can select any images available on your Mac and play.
- Show Tips
Too lazy to think? No problem, click it and you will know what to do next.
- Auto Move
Don't let your Mac idle. Lets the robot completes the puzzle for you. Sit back and relax.
- Click Select Images/Folder button on left side of the Main UI to load images. You can select single image file or a folder contains images.
- Click Show Original Image button when you want to view the full size of the original image, that is without puzzle. Click Continue playing button to resume the game.
- Click Preferences under top Menu PizzleDIY to change game settings.
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.2
- Enhanced drag and drop of puzzles, added green grid when one is being moved.
- Removed count down timer. Added Total time played counter.
- Bug fixed wrong image may be loaded from the selected folder in rare cases.
Changes in Version 1.1
- User can now select a single image or folder to play.
- Puzzle Game will start immediately if you select a single image at the beginning.
- Try Auto Move button will turn to Stop Auto Move button once it is clicked and vice versa.
- Try Auto Move mode can be stopped now by clicking on Stop Auto Move button.
- Added playing tips to first page of Main UI.
- Improved stability and user experience.