Quartz's news app puts the entire global economy in your pocket. It's an ongoing conversation about the news, sort of like texting. We'll send you messages, photos, GIFs, links, and—our newest treat—3D objects that you can view in augmented reality.
You decide when you're interested in learning more about a news item. Each session lasts just a few minutes, so it's perfect for the train, elevator, grocery store line, or wherever you have a spare moment. And here's the secret about our little news bot: It's written by humans! Smart journalists who just want to keep you informed and entertained.
We're proud to have been named an Apple editors' choice and one of the 10 best iPhone apps of 2016. Some other accolades we're not exactly bashful about:
• GQ's 100 best things in the world right now
• Fast Company's 8 must-download apps for your new iPhone
• CNET's favorite apps of 2016
• Business Insider's best iPhone apps of 2016
• OK, we'll stop now :)
The app is really simple to use. Here are some other features:
• Experience the news in AR. When telling you about an interesting object that's in the news, we may invite you view a 3D model of it right there in front of you.
• Notifications that are relevant and fun. You decide which alerts to receive, and we won't buzz your phone unless it's really, really important.
• Sometimes our notifications also come with photos, charts, animated GIFs, or other media attached to them. Pretty crazy.
• Take a 24-hour break from news about the US president with Trump Snooze.
• On the Today screen, view our most interesting chart of the moment.
• Apple Watch owners, gauge the markets with an emoji on your watch face.
• No more news? Relax. We'll give you a quiz or something else to do.
This app is a new way to read the news that's really made for your phone. We hope you like it. Let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Start your workday with a quick catchup on what happened while you were sleeping. Starting with this new version, we'll send you a morning notification with the latest. You can view the details inside the notification itself (fancy!), or tap through to view it in the app.
To mark this new feature and the app's next chapter, we have renamed ourselves... Quartz Brief. As in, short. Get it? But don't worry, nothing else is changing! Just the name.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
A way to get reliable informations
My way to get reliable informations in the morning from the English-speaking (especially US-American) world. I don’t want to spend much time before breakfast with reading newspapers in a foreign language and looking for what is really important: This is a good way to shorten the process.
It displays an entirely different way of browsing news. I used to get bored reading news and even deliberately avoid opening a news app. Now, things have been changing gradually. 😄
A convenient Information and news breakdown - so good
- Quartz Media LLC
- 46.5 MB
- Erfordert iOS 9.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Freigabe 12+ für Folgendes:
- Selten/schwach ausgeprägt: realistisch dargestellte Gewalt
- Selten/schwach ausgeprägt: obszöner oder vulgärer Humor
- Selten/schwach ausgeprägt: Szenen mit erotischen Anspielungen
- Selten/schwach ausgeprägt: Gebrauch von Alkohol, Tabak oder Drogen bzw. Verweise hierzu
- © 2018 Quartz Media, Inc.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.