Remind Me Later
Von Brian Dunagan
Öffne den Mac App Store, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
★★★ 70,000 downloads! Top 40 Free App! Top 5 Free App in Productivity! ★★★
Remind Me Later adds events to iCal in two clicks. Type “Buy groceries at 4pm tomorrow”, and it will add “Buy groceries” to iCal at 4pm tomorrow.
✓ Instant events, in two clicks: Click on the menu bar. Type in a reminder. Click “Add Event”. Done.
✓ Just type: Remind Me Later figures out what you mean. Naturally.
✓ Seamless iCal integration: Add a reminder, and it shows up instantly in iCal.
✓ Sync to your iPhone with iCloud: Save a reminder. See it on your iPhone, courtesy of iCloud.
● Lifehacker: If you're an iCal user of any kind, Remind Me Later is an app you should download.
● Huffington Post: Remind Me Later is the perfect visual interrupter, making sure you do what you need to do, when you need to do it.
● GQ: Simple, but time saving.
● New York Post: Remind Me Later is so intuitive.
● Email: Remind Me Later is the greatest little app I didn't know I needed! I would never have seen it coming and it has totally altered my workflow for the better.
● Email: You've changed the way I use iCal forever.
● Blog: It’s so simple, it works exactly as it should, and I use it every day. It’s brilliant. If somebody else wrote an app like this it would cost $10 in the app store.
● Twitter: The most useful new Mac app? Remind Me Later. It's a must-have.
Thanks to everyone who installed Remind Me Later! Don't hesitate to send feedback:
● email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● twitter: @_remindmelater_
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.4.2
✓ Fixed iCloud support