Welcome to Riot.im: a new world of open communication!
Riot.im is a simple and elegant collaboration environment that gathers your different conversations and app integrations into one single app.
Built around group chatrooms, Riot.im lets you share messages, images, videos and files - interact with your tools and access all your different communities under one roof. One single identity and place for all your teams: no need to switch accounts, work and chat with people from different organisations in public or private rooms: from professional projects to school trips, Riot.im will become the center of all your discussions!
• Instantly share messages, images, videos and files of any kind within groups of any size
• See who's reading your messages with read receipts
• Email notifications of missed messages and invites
• Voice and video calling and conferencing
• End-to-end encryption using Olm (https://matrix.org/git/olm)
• Communicate with users anywhere in the Matrix.org ecosystem - not just Riot.im users! Including bridged apps and networks like Slack, IRC and Gitter (more coming soon!)
• Discover and invite users by email address
• Participate in guest-accessible public rooms
• Highly scalable - supports hundreds of rooms and thousands of users
• Fully synchronised message history across multiple devices and browsers
• Finely configurable notification settings, synchronised over all devices
• Infinite searchable chat history
• Interact with bots and integrated third party applications like GitHub, Jira and Jenkins (more to come soon!)
• Permalinks to messages
• Full message search
• Excellent support for all iOS device sizes and orientations
• Riot.im is a Matrix client - built on the Matrix.org open standard and ecosystem, providing interoperability with all other Matrix compatible apps, servers and integrations
• Entirely open sourced under the permissive Apache License - get the code from https://github.com/vector-im/riot-ios. Pull requests welcome!
• Trivially extensible via the open Matrix Client-Server API (http://matrix.org/docs/spec)
• Run your own server! You can use the default matrix.org server or run your own Matrix home server (e.g. http://matrix.org/docs/projects/server/synapse.html)
• Add your own integrations, bridges and bots!
• Screen sharing
• Login as multiple users at the same time
The web version of Riot.im is available at https://riot.im/app/
Riot.im. Break through.
This new version supports the consent of matrix servers terms of service (including GDPR) in the registration flow.
It also contains fixes for the "Empty room" bug, the registration issue on iOS 10, etc.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Solid, not the best.
Normally a smooth running app, however not without fault.
Awkward, unnecessary features like publicly showcasing a name or profile picture change throughout all rooms you’re part of.
The interface tries to be intuitive and inviting, handling and interaction is sometimes the opposite.
The app doesn’t launch since the newest patch.
With the recent performance improvements, the app now runs very smooth, even on an IPhone 4s. Well done!
Pretty cool, but iPhone 6 says no
The app is pretty cool, unfortunately I have some struggles with my iPhone 6 by getting this error:
“An ssl error has occurred and a secure connection to the server cannot be made”
ThechnoHans is right, Riot Rocks! B)
- Vector Creations Limited
- 86.7 MB
- Soziale Netze
- Erfordert iOS 9.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Deutsch, Albanisch, Baskisch, Bulgarisch, Englisch, Französisch, Isländisch, Japanisch, Katalanisch, Niederländisch, Russisch, Spanisch, Tradit. Chinesisch, Ungarisch, Vereinf. Chinesisch, Vietnamesisch
- Mindestalter zum Laden dieses Programms: 17 Jahre
- Unbeschränkter Zugang zum Web
- © New Vector Ltd., 2017
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.
Erledige Dinge in dieser App nur mit deiner Stimme.