Run 5k (GPS & Pedometer) - Couch to 5k plan
Von Aleksandar Vacic
Diese App steht nur im App Store für iOS-Geräte zur Verfügung.
Improve your fitness with the best beginner 5k app. Demo videos:
· Best new apps, December 2014
· Apps for Runners (2014/2015) editorial in Health & Fitness category
· Promoted app in Health & Fitness category
· New Year, New You (2015) editorial
• Works outdoors, using GPS found in any iPhone running iOS 8
• Works indoors, based on pedometer in iPhone 5s, 6 and 6 Plus
(perfect for treadmill use, during winter)
• Includes Apple Watch app
• Wonderful, detail-rich interface, with day and night theme and automatic switch between the two
• Personal voice coaching during each run
• Clear running view, perfectly optimized for quick side glances during the run
• Supports heart rate monitor devices based on Bluetooth Smart (LE, 4.0) to measure your heart rate during the run
• Full running history and progress with graphs and important numbers
• Extensive details view of each run, with speed changes over time, average and best pace and full map of the track
• Integrates with Apple Health - will write workout data and – if available – HR data into the Apple Health app
Note: this app allows you to test the waters for the first two weeks of the running plan. Afterwards you can unlock the full plan with one simple in-app purchase.
• Apple Watch •
Use it as both the remote control and remote view for your runs.
• VOICE COACHING - NO NEED FOR A STOP WATCH •
You only need to go out, start your preferred music app then switch here to enjoy the run. Run 5k will tell you when you need to change pace, in plain, easy to understand English.
It will also encourage you along the way to help you finish each run.
• VISUAL BLISS •
You can check your progress during the run with one glance to see current distance, heart rate, pace/speed + time left until the end of current pace unit.
You have a choice of light and dark theme, perfect for use at day or at night. You don't have to choose that beforehand - if you have automatic brightness enabled (which is default on iOS), app will automatically switch to dark theme when brightness is below 25%.
With our Today widget, you can check the run progress even when your phone is locked.
• RUN HISTORY & GLOBAL OVERVIEW •
Always challenge your self to beat the previous best pace. Review the entire run history at any time.
Share your speed (pace) and distance anywhere and/or export full GPX track then upload it your chosen running community
• MUSIC •
Use any other Music/Podcast app and play whatever you want, Run 5k will work great with it
When the voice guidance is played, music fades out and afterwards returns to original volume.
• NOTE • if you like Run 5k, make sure you review it here on the App Store - it helps others find the app and it gives me incentive to develop it further.
Thank you for your time.
Problems, suggestions, feedback?
Visit our site and leave us a message - we aim to respond to every email in 24h.
This app uses GPS tracking to measure speed and distance. While the run is in progress, it will continue to measure even with the app in background; for ex: if someone calls you during the workout.
Prolonged use of GPS can significantly impact battery life. Since some of the run sessions can go for 30-40 minutes, make sure you have good battery charge when you go out.
Neue Funktionen von Version 5.1.2
A small stability update for iOS 9 / watchOS 2 while I'm working on proper big update for the both of them.
* Removed the option to use Google Maps due to outdated SDK (missing some key iOS 9 support)
Kunden kauften auch:
- Kategorie: Gesundheit und Fitness
- Aktualisiert: 16.10.2015
- Version: 5.1.2
- Größe: 19.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Ja
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Aleksandar Vacic
- © Radiant Tap
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 8.3 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Unlock all weeks5,49 €