With the SAP Work Manager mobile app for iPhone and iPad, you have the tools needed to improve workforce safety and optimize asset life and reliability, as well as streamline processes by eliminating paperwork and shortening work cycles. The mobile app accesses the SAP Enterprise Asset Management (SAP EAM) solution and empowers your workforce with everything needed to efficiently install, inspect, maintain, and repair assets in the field from an iPhone or iPad.
Key features of SAP Work Manager for iPhone and iPad
• Access equipment and functional location details, repair history, and materials needed in real time
• View and create work and service orders, operations, measurement documents, material confirmations, and set order status
• Create plant maintenance and service notifications, tasks, items, and activities
• View linear asset data for assets and work, as well as inspection rounds and PRT
• Report time and attendance (CATS)
• Get geospatial content and view 2D and 3D graphic models within work orders, notifications, and assets
• View equipment and functional location master data
Note: To use SAP Work Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP EAM, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
The following changes are available in this release:
* Implemented: Operation and suboperation RECEIVED MOBI status
* Implemented: Notification MOBI status
* Implemented: Clients allow switching users without changing user data
* Refactored: Bundled transaction for improved performance
* Fixed: Downloaded documents are not deleted after a work order or notification is complete
- SAP SE
- 68.3 MB
- Erfordert iOS 8.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- © Copyright 2018 SAP SE or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.