SecondClock is a small status menu app giving you a second clock in the right part of the menu bar.
You can select from all time zones and customize the name shown to fit your needs.
It's meant to track the time of a colleague or friend working or living in a different time zone to check if it's 'safe' to call them.
The time zones can be selected from a list of all cities with 100.000 or more citizens as well as all capital cities.
If desired, the app can be launched automatically when logging in.
To reposition SecondClock inside the status bar, simply hold the command key while dragging it to the preferred position.
- Instead of selecting the time zone, you can now type the (English) name of a city.
- Cities with 100.000 or more citizens are included
- All capital cities are included
- Amount of saved cities increased
- Underlying data structure has changed so that some saved time zones from a previous version might not be shown in the history of the new version.
- nicer desktop background for the app store screenshots selected (that's a honeycomb stingray btw.)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.