Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
See more videos at shuttersnitch.com/videos
Wirelessly transfer images to your iPad from your Eye-Fi, Transcend Wi-Fi, Toshiba FlashAir, PQI Air, or ez Share card, GoPro HERO, Fujifilm cameras with built-in Wi-Fi, PTP/IP enabled device (such as the Nikon WU or Canon EOS 5D Mark IV / 6D / 70D / M3) or a Canon, Nikon or other filetransmitter that supports uploading to an FTP server over your wireless network.
When a JPEG arrives, ShutterSnitch analyzes shutter speed, aperture, ISO, focal length, and light level and warns you if anything differs from the rules you've set up.
You now have a large preview screen that you can browse, pinch, zoom, and evaluate seconds after snapping your picture.
In a studio environment it's now easy to share shoots with crew and models. More fun and less juggling cards, adapters, and cables!
Please note: A large part of the magic of the wireless delivery lies in the setup of the devices outside of the ShutterSnitch app. For older FTP systems, be prepared to spend more than just a couple of minutes on this initial setup. Due to the finicky nature of network setups, it can take anything from minutes to hours to get up and running. Feel free to visit the support forum for help!
• Works with all iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices running iOS 8 or higher.
• Full Retina & Retina HD display support.
• Slideshow function with Ken Burns effect.
• Arrange your shoots in albums.
• Lock private albums.
• Resize and/or watermark photos before sharing them via e-mail, Dropbox, Flickr, FTP, Google Drive, SmugMug, WebDAV, or Zenfolio.
• Large scale histograms (RGB,R,G,B).
• Visible and/or audible warnings.
• Map integration. Geo-tag JPEG photos automatically or manually.
• Highlight warnings.
• Add a caption and byline to the photos by tapping and holding the currently displayed full image.
• Custom username, password, and port for the built-in FTP and WebDAV servers.
• Receive files directly from one or more Eye-Fi cards.
• Receive photos from your GoPro HERO, Transcend Wi-Fi, Toshiba FlashAir, PQI Air, or ez Share card/adapter as you shoot them or import files from the card manually. *Note for GoPro cameras in burst or time-laps mode*: Photos can only be retrieved once the camera exits the mode.
• Supports receiving and importing photos via PTP/IP. For example from Nikon WU transmitters and Canon EOS 5D Mark IV / 6D / 70D / M3.
• Supports receiving photos from Panasonic cameras that work with their LUMIX LINK app such as the GH3 and GH4. (Not the "Image App", so DMC-G7 is not supported.)
• Supports Sony A7 and NEX cameras.
• Supports Fujifilm cameras with built-in Wi-Fi such as X100T, X-M1, and X-T2.
• Supports Canon PowerShot G16 and other Canon cameras that work with their CameraWindow app.
• AirDrop export.
• Bonjour support for easy discovery in your Bonjour enabled applications. This also works the other way - when you want to export images to an FTP server, this is automatically detected (if the server is Bonjour enabled). This makes it incredibly easy to transfer images between your iPad and you iPhone for example.
ShutterSnitch can also be used as a regular image browser if you simply transfer the pictures from your computer through an FTP client.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.7.15
• Fixed a Google Drive directory-check issue.
• Minor fixes.
aber die aktuelle Version stürzt ständig ab !
Leute macht was !
- 20,99 €
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 04 August 2017
- Version: 3.7.15
- Size: 30.7 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Russian
- Developer: Brian Gerfort
- © 2010-2016 2ndNature
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- tip5,49 €
- tip2,29 €
- tip10,99 €