Simple Issue Tracker
Von Wolfgang Weber
Öffne den Mac App Store, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Simple Issue Tracker provides indie/solo developers a convenient, simple and efficient tool to organize and manage their product/project related issues, like bugs, features, tasks, enhancements...you name it.
* Simple *
The easy to use, intuitive and native user interface makes it a snap to manage your projects, milestones, and issues.
* Stand-alone *
Neither a network connection nor any complicated installations are required. You can simply use S.I.T. "out of the box".
* Cost-effective *
Unlike many web-based services, there are no price plans or monthly fees. Just purchase and use it.
* Organize *
Due to the clean GUI and drag-and-drop support, Simple Issue Tracker makes it pretty simple to keep issues organized by projects and milestones.
* Customize *
By customizing issue types and resolutions, or by using your own templates for issue descriptions, S.I.T. can be easily configured to suit your needs.
* Work Log *
Easily capture the time spent resolving a particular issue. The overview shows you the total project time, separated by milestone and issue.
* Sync *
S.I.T. offers convenient, reliable synchronization via Dropbox, for keeping your entire Simple Issue Tracker library in sync across your Macs.
- Issues can be easily organized by projects and milestones
- Ability to attach files, like crash logs or screen shots
- Customizable types, eg. "Bug", "Feature", "Task" etc.
- Customizable resolutions, eg. "Fixed", "Not Reproducible"...
- Free-form issue descriptions with customizable templates
- Single point, flexible app for your development tasks
- Visual indication of closed/open issues and priorities
- Sort/search/filter the issue list for easy scanning
- Everything can be synced easily via Dropbox across your Macs
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.2.5
- Fixes a bug when creating new issues.
- Added an auto. generated issue id for reference.
- Added a menu to navigate through the recently used issues.
- 19,99 €
- Kategorie: Entwickler-Tools
- Aktualisiert: 18.08.2016
- Version: 1.2.5
- Größe: 2.1 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Wolfgang Weber
- © PointWorks Software Development
Kompatibilität: OS X 10.10 oder neuer, 64-Bit-Prozessor