Omnio: Your personalized, all-in-one clinical resource
von Physicians Interactive, Inc.
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
***Omnio has been named one of the top "10 Technologies on the Rise" by Medical Practice Insider***
Keeping up to date on medical information today is like drinking from a fire hose, with new information doubling every three to five years. Join the thousands of medical professionals who are downloading Omnio each week to filter out the noise and gain quick and easy access to important and relevant medical information.
// What users have said about Omnio
• “One of the best! Great design, awesome interface, handy information at all times.”
• “Plenty of diverse subjects [organized] intelligently under one roof. Highly recommended.”
• “This is a fantastic app for organizing and obtaining information from various journals and other resources for the latest medical news. I especially appreciate that you can log in through school accounts in order to view full articles. Highly recommend this to all!”
// My Pages
Keep your most important resources one tap away on the Front Page and organize all your tools into as many custom pages as you need.
Get the answers you need from our free, comprehensive reference suite, including:
• Comprehensive database of 2,600+ US brands and generics
• Interaction analyzer, pill images, and dosing calculators
• Up-to-the-minute formulary information from 5,000 health plans
• The world’s best-selling medical textbook, The Merck Manual
• Fully integrated for seamless use with relevant drug information and calculators
Medical Calculator Suite
• More than 500 essential medical calculators
• Intuitive indices and interface
Access essential, free specialty resources from trusted sources
• American Diabetes Association
• National Comprehensive Cancer Network
• And more
Be the first to know the latest through curated news and ideas for your specialty and profession
• Build your own news feed from the most relevant journals and news sources
• Add any topic for continual updates from new publications
• Earn CME credit as you go!
Add to Omnio with our selection of titles from the most trusted names in medical publishing
• 500+ premium resources in 35+ medical specialties
• Purchases instantly integrate into a seamless, cross-indexed library
Neue Funktionen von Version 3.12.27
• Try a premium title for free! We now offer a 21-day free trial for most in-app resources in the Store
• Revamped Settings section. We’ve reorganized this section to make it easier for you to control your experience
• New “Remember Last View” setting will take you to the last topic you viewed in a premium resource
• Additional maintenance work, to make things run as smooth as possible for you
- Kategorie: Medizin
- Aktualisiert: 23.02.2015
- Version: 3.12.27
- Größe: 54.0 MB
- Sprachen: Deutsch, Baskisch, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinesisch, Dänisch, Englisch, Finnisch, Französisch, Griechisch, Indonesisch, Italienisch, Japanisch, Katalanisch, Koreanisch, Kroatisch, Malaiisch, Niederländisch, Polnisch, Portugiesisch, Rumänisch, Russisch, Schwedisch, Slowakisch, Spanisch, Thai, Tradit. Chinesisch, Tschechisch, Türkisch, Ukrainisch, Ungarisch, Vereinf. Chinesisch, Vietnamesisch
- Entwickler: Physicians Interactive, Inc.
- © 2012-2015 Physicians Interactive, Inc.
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 7.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch. Diese App ist für iPhone 5 optimiert.
- Cochrane Reviews in Anaesthesia29,99 €
- 5 Minute Clinical99,99 €
- MobileDDx™ - Differential Diagnosis Tool9,99 €
- Ultimate Anesthesia Quick Reference19,99 €
- Wills Eye Manual89,99 €
- Critical Care Handbook of the Massachusetts General Hospital64,99 €
- Handbook of Evidence-Based Critical Care59,99 €
- Medical Eponyms1,99 €
- 5-Minute99,99 €
- Cochrane Reviews in Anaesthesia24,99 €