Our Unified Network & Services Management solution StableNet® got even more flexible. Besides our regular JAVA GUI client and our Web Portal we offer a mobile App for iOS devices, which will make your life easier.
We wanted to go a step further bringing our Unified Network & Services Management approach straight to your fingertips. While developing the app, we considered several approaches, and a native app proved to be the best for providing the performance you can expect from one of our software solutions.
With the StableNet® Mobile App you have access to the StableNet® key features on your smartphone or tablet. The App was designed keeping principles of usability engineering in mind, so you can get a grasp of your network status just as easy as you would check your emails .
Alarm List including filter and order options
Comment & acknowledge
View Root causes & symptoms
Check device information
Access the geographical & logical location of a device
Check alarm states & severity levels
View bandwidth utilisation and network topology graphs
With the coming of iOS 11 and StableNet® 8.2, we are proud to announce the release of the new version of our iOS App, bringing awesome features like:
* Brand new design: from the log in, to the settings, we have adapted the design to match StableNet® and to improve UX to ensure the best experience in every device. Oh, and it also supports the new iPhone X!
* Support for unsigned certificates: now you can access servers with unsigned certificates (under your own responsibility), because we know how tedious it is to get one.
* Acknowledged alarms: these alarms can now be easily identified in the table with a stripped pattern that overlays the color of the severity icon.
* Alarms table functionality: we have increased the functionality of the table allowing now to sort it by different criteria. You can even customize it from the settings in the tab "More", by selecting the data of the alarms you want to display in the cells!
* Additional support: in the unluckily case that you encounter a problem with the app, you can email us the log file that automatically from the settings in the tab "More", and we will help you solving it.
* WatchOS App support: now we also offer an App for the Apple Watch, so you can synchronize it to your iOS App and see the alarms on it. You will also be able to set reminders or even acknowledge alarms from it!
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.