Take it Again helps you take a photo in the same place and in the same way as a previous photo. It has a unique overlay feature that aids you in lining up your new shot to match the old photo.
Here's some example of how it's used:
• Before and after shots.
• Take a photo at the same location in the mountains in winter, spring, summer, and fall.
• Document the construction of a house each day.
• Recreate a childhood photo.
• Take a series of age progression photos of your kid over weeks, months, and years.
• Take a new photo of someone using the same pose that was used in an older photo.
• Report the status of your project, visually.
Typically, to use the app you:
1. Browse to and select a previous photo
2. Go to the location of the previous photo (the in-app map can help with this)
3. Take the new photo. You can optionally overlay the previous photo on top of your viewfinder to help line-up your new photo.
Designed for iOS8.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
früher / heute
Nette Idee für Fotoserien und um ein früher / heute Bildpaar mit alten Fotos zu erstellen.
I really like to retake my old pictures. This app is great for doing that. But there is one feature missing for me. Most of my old pictures are taken with simple cameras with a 50mm lens. So i need to „zoom“ the iPhone camera a bit - which is not possible with the app until now (as far as i know).
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.