By Bjoern Rasmussen
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TeamTalk is a conferencing system which allows users to participate in conferences on the Internet. Users can chat using voice over IP and listen to streaming media files.
TeamTalk for iOS has been designed with particular emphasis on accessibility features for visually impaired.
Here is a list of the main features:
- Real time voice over IP conversations
- Public and private instant text messaging
- Private rooms/channels for every group
- High quality audio codecs with both mono and stereo
- Push-to-talk and voice activation
- Standalone server available for both LAN and Internet environments
- User authentication with accounts
- Accessibility for visually impaired using VoiceOver
What's New in Version 5.2.4
Fixed TX-buttons accessibility hints.
iOS 11 UI corrections.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 09 November 2017
- Version: 5.2.4
- Size: 31.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Developer: Bjoern Rasmussen
- © BearWare.dk
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.