von Dekovir, Inc.
Öffnen Sie den Mac App Store, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Your goal is to become the biggest property owner in famous cities around the world. Earn money by collecting rent on your properties. Buy and sell a range of products, as well as vehicles for transporting them. Overcome problems caused by weather disasters and the world financial crisis. And then you’ll be a truly successful businessman.
• Intuitively clear gameplay
• Actual cities from around the world
• Multiplayer mode for playing with friends on a single computer
• Trading in products to earn additional profit
• Acquisition and use of cards providing various bonuses
• List of tasks that a player can complete to win a reward
• Computer-generated virtual rivals to play against; their skill increases with each new level
• Various events taking place in the city
• hint of the day, revealing various fine points of game strategy
• reference information on points of interest and tourist attractions
• musical accompaniment to create the atmosphere of each city
• game statistics can be viewed to compare players’ performance
• choice of player characters
• the ability to set the difficulty level of computer-generated rival players
• adjustable game speed
Nice but far too short
The game in itself is nice (like Monopoly with a couple of minor additions). However, the screen shots are very true: there are only three cities in the whole game, so "completing" the "campaign" takes only a short number of hours. Also, the "custom game" is also restricted to the same three cities (Seattle, Paris, and New York), although you can now also face friends online.
If the game offered more cities, I would have given a better rating. As it is, I am disappointed by what was offered.