Trail Wallet - Travel Budget & Expense Tracker
Von Simon Fairbairn
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
LESS TRACKING, MORE TRAVELLING
Trail Wallet is free for the first 25 items, with an In App Purchase available to unlock unlimited amounts.
**Featured in the App Store. Over 100,000 downloads!**
**Also featured in the New York Times, Lonely Planet, the Los Angeles Times, The Huffington Post, Qantas Magazine, SmarterTravel, Y Travel, The Points Guy, and Too Many Adapters.**
Trail Wallet is an easy travel expense tracker. Designed to be fast, it takes the headache out of expense tracking so you can focus on the fun.
"Trail Wallet…is the best travel-centric expense tracking app I’ve used." The Professional Hobo
"Trail Wallet is super easy to use, fast, and has a fun and beautiful interface." Too Many Adapters
BUILT BY TRAVELLERS
We are Simon Fairbairn and Erin McNeaney of Never Ending Voyage, a couple who've been travelling full time since March 2010. Managing our finances is what has enabled us to have so many wonderful experiences but, after 3 years on the road, we needed something better than scribbled notes, loose receipts, and complicated spreadsheets to track our expenses.
So we built Trail Wallet.
Nobody wants to worry about money while travelling, but we all do. Tracking your finances is a simple way to get some freedom from this financial anxiety.
Instead of just hoping you’ve got enough money, know.
QUICK AND SIMPLE
Road tested by tens of thousands of travellers, the app is simple, clear and easy to use.
Organise your expenses by trip or by month, set yourself a daily budget, then easily add expenses as you go. When you get a bill or receipt, launch the app, add the amount using the Quick Add screen and you’re done. Forget about it. Get on with your day.
No more collecting receipts in bags or pockets. No more sitting with a calculator trying to work out how you’re doing. No more trying to remember how much that tuk-tuk cost.
At the end of the day or week or month or trip, you can see how you’re doing. A little over budget? No problem—our app will tell you what’s eating up your cash. Under budget? Good job—send a little reassurance to your friends and family using your favourite social media platform.
• Detailed summary screen gives you all you need to know about your budget
• Tap the screen to show the data in any of your local currencies
• Interactive bar chart shows your last five days spending—tap the bars to see that day's total
• Switch between trip budget spent and trip budget remaining by tapping on the circular progress circle
• New themes and characters to customise your budgeting experience (additional In App Purchase required)
• Add multiple trips with custom start and end dates, or let Trail Wallet work out the dates automatically based on your first and last entry
• Per-trip history, pie chart, and export options
• (NEW) Tags! Amounts can have multiple tags
• Quickly add new amounts while you're out and about
• Add amounts in either your home currency, or choose from over 218 local currencies
• Quickly and easily get the latest exchange rate (Internet connection required)
• Option to spread expenses out over multiple days
• Organise your spending by category
• Customise your categories and category colours
• Interactive pie charts for a visual view of how much you've spent by category
• Category breakdowns—view and edit lists of items by category
• Daily breakdown of how you’re doing against a daily and monthly or trip budget
• Month by month breakdown of all of your expenses for each trip
• Quickly and easily move amounts between trips
Export and Sharing
• Customisable export options—export your data in CSV format and send it via messages, email, or Airdrop
• Share your budget situation with friends and family on your favourite social network
• Daily automatic backups of all your data
• Dropbox integration to keep your backup data in the cloud (Dropbox account required)
Neue Funktionen von Version 3.3.6
More bug fixes:
- Fixes an issue where your iCloud backups might not appear (sorry about that, but don't worry they do still exist!)
- Fixes an issue with sorting trips and categories
-- Previous Major Version Release Notes --
# The iOS 10 Update
This update fixes a few minor issues related to iOS 10.
We're also really excited to announce that Trail Wallet has now been downloaded over 100,000 times! This is such a huge milestone and we're grateful to everyone who has supported us over the last four years!
Trail Wallet doesn't interrupt you to ask for reviews, but if you're reading this and you use and like Trail Wallet we'd really appreciate it if you went and gave it 5 stars!
However, if you are having any issues with the app, please contact me directly at email@example.com as I can't respond to reviews.
Auf unserem 4 wöchigen Trip unersetzlich, da man sonst einfach den Überblick verliert!! Sehr schnell zu bedienen und von daher auch nicht nervig schnell Werte einzutragen!! Super ist die Möglichkeit die Währung zu ändern und so genau zu wissen was man bereits ausgegeben hat.
Sehr zu empfehlen
Also ich kann die App echt jedem weiter empfehlen der schnell eine gute Übersicht über seine täglichen Ausgaben haben möchte. Ich nutze sie aktuell auf reisen durch die Welt und bin echt mehr als zu frieden. Die iCloud Anbindung macht das ganze auch noch einfacher um seine bisherigen Eingaben zu sichern. Also ein dickes Lob an die Entwickler 👍🏻
- Kategorie: Reisen
- Aktualisiert: 31.10.2016
- Version: 3.3.6
- Größe: 30.4 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Simon Fairbairn
- © Voyage Travel Apps
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 8.1 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Unlimited Amounts4,99 €
- All Characters and Themes1,99 €
- Sir Reginald Greenworthy0,99 €
- Gus, the Agreeable Dragon0,99 €
- TW-2603 Mk II0,99 €