Transplant (HCT) Guidelines
von National Marrow Donor Program
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
The Transplant Guidelines App provides care guidelines for physicians and bone marrow transplant recipients.
Physician Guidelines: are for hematologists/oncologists caring for patients before or after transplant. Includes: 1) recommended timing for transplant consultation, by disease, 2) post-transplant care screening and preventive practices, 3) screening for GVHD, and 4) vaccination schedule.
Patient Guidelines: are for transplant recipients to understand and prepare for follow-up care appointments and provide customized lists of test and evaluations for 6-month, 12-month, and 2+year annual check-ups.
The guidelines are based on published research and the collaboration of leading experts and transplant organizations.
• Review timing of referral for transplant consultation in: AML, ALL, MDS, CML, NHL, Hodgkin Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma, other malignant diseases, and non-malignant disorders
• Create customized lists of recommended post-transplant tests/procedures for 6-month, 12-month, and annual appointments
• Check potential signs/symptoms of chronic GVHD by area of the body, includes photo gallery of manifestations
• View vaccination schedule for all HCT recipients, both autologous and allogeneic
• Email results to share information
• Access 6-month, 12-month and 2+ year annual checkup guidelines
• Generate a list of tests and evaluations customized to your unique situation
• E-mail information to yourself, or your health care team
Neue Funktionen von Version 2.3
• New look and feel
• Bug fixes
- Kategorie: Medizin
- Aktualisiert: 18.11.2014
- Version: 2.3
- Größe: 5.9 MB
- Sprachen: Deutsch, Englisch
- Entwickler: The National Marrow Donor Program
- © National Marrow Donor Program 2014
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 6.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch. Diese App ist für iPhone 5 optimiert.