Transplant (HCT) Guidelines
Von National Marrow Donor Program
Öffne iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Treatment guidelines for physicians and bone marrow transplant patients for before and after transplant.
The Transplant Guidelines App provides recommended referral consultation timing guidelines and post-transplant screening, immunization and GVHD screening guidelines for hematologists/oncologists. It also contains helpful information, checklists and reminders for patients who are planning for or have had a blood or marrow transplant.
Features for physicians:
• Quickly access optimal referral consultation timing for 15+ diseases, including AML, ALL, MDS, CML, NHL, Hodgkin lymphoma, multiple myeloma and sickle cell disease
• Access the latest HCT research and outcomes data
• Create customized lists of recommended post-transplant tests/procedures for 6-month, 12-month and annual appointments
• Check potential signs/symptoms of chronic GVHD by area of the body and view photo gallery of manifestations
• View vaccination schedules for autologous and allogeneic HCT recipients
• Email results to share information
Features for patients and caregivers:
• Access checklists to help prepare for transplant
• Review customized 6-month, 12-month and 2+ annual checkup guidelines
• Use the GVHD symptom checker to help identify early signs of GVHD and make notes
• Email guidelines and symptom checker results to self or health care team
• Set reminders (appointments, medications, exercise, etc.)
Neue Funktionen von Version 3.0.3
• Bugfixes and improvements
- Kategorie: Medizin
- Aktualisiert: 06.03.2017
- Version: 3.0.3
- Größe: 31.9 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: The National Marrow Donor Program
- © National Marrow Donor Program 2015
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 8.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.