By TripView Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TripView displays Sydney Train/Bus/Ferry timetable data on your phone. It features a summary view showing your next services, as well as a full timetable viewer. All timetable data is stored on your phone, so it can be used offline.
- View times for any saved trip with a single tap
- Real-time delay information and vehicle map for trains and certain bus operators
- Download timetable updates from within the app
- Scrolling CityRail "platform indicator" display
- Trackwork / service interruption information
- Interactive maps (create your trip by clicking on your station/stop)
- Alarms (arrival/departure, time/distance)
- Platform numbers for train trips
- Multi-modal trip editor (customise exact change locations / lines)
Alarms require iOS4 and a device that is capable of multitasking. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
NOTE: Apart from real-time data, all timetables are offline. Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details, and it will be fixed in the next release.
- All trains on the plasma display are currently shown as "8 Cars" and "Limited Stops"
- Note that not all bus trips are reversible, because the stop names in the opposite direction are sometimes different.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
- Fixed truncated text on timetable page when phone was in 24 hour time
- Fixed crash when viewing trips with infrequent services (e.g. special event buses)
- 2,69 €
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 07 July 2014
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: TripView Pty Ltd
- © 2008 - 2014 Grofsoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.